Come stay in the center of LA in a classic 1920s style Los Angeles apartment. Experience LA through the eyes of Koreatown, a diverse, historic, and dynamic neighborhood of the city that is served by great food, easy access, and public transportation.
Spacious 1920's style 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment in the center of Los Angeles for rent. This large apartment is about 1250 sq ft and fits 6 people very comfortably. Bedrooms comes with wall ceiling fan, closets and 2 queen beds. The living room couch and futon can be used as two single beds.
Please note that there is no air conditioning. It can get hot in the late summer but the space is comfortable with ceiling and floor fans.
Host may not always be present at check-in.
Interaction with guests
Host and co-host reside in building and are available by cell or text.
Other things to note
Parking for one compact car is available at the back of our building. The apartment is centrally located so it's easy to get around with taxi, Uber, Lyft. At night street parking can be a little difficult. When parking on the street, please note street cleaning signs.
1. No smoking in the apartment.
2. No late checkout unless otherwise given permission by host.
3. No extra guests unless otherwise given permission by host.
4. There is no parking in the driveway. You may secure parking at the back of our building, please contact host if you need parking.
5. Quiet times after 11 PM to 7 am.
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 333 reviews for other properties.View other reviews