About this listing
Nice and cool apartment , centrally located. All city facilities are in a distance of 50 meters!
Apartment has one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with shower and lovely balcony. It has one double bed and one single use bed so it is suitable for 3 people.
Interaction with guests
During your stay we will be present in Novalja and we will be very glad that we can help you with all informations and requirements.
centrally located apartment
The nearest Ferry Terminal is 8 km away, in Žigljen. Island Pag is connected to the mailland by bridge, 45 km away. The historic town Zadar is at a distance of 70 km away. Parking is include in price.We can organize transfer from the airport !
Other things to note
POSSIBILTY OF RENT A BOAT ;
Rent a brand new boat ( including skipper ) to explore nearby island as Rab, Losinj, Silba, Olib or just enjoy swimming in a crystal clear water of beautiful hidden beaches. Do a snorkeling and feel great underwater adventure or be active and try to water- skiing !
Full day rent ( from 9 am to 7 pm ) : 400 euros
Half day rent : ( from 9 am to 2 pm or 3 pm to 8 pm ) : 200 euros
Water skiing ( 30 min ) : 25 euros
Fishing package ( fishing calamari & white fish, in May, September and October): 400 euros per day
Boat is suitable for max. 8 people
Welcome! We would like to inform you of our house rules in order to ensure you and
other guest’s pleasant stay.
1. Upon your arrival you can move in at 14:00h. When your stay is over please leave the apartment until 10:00am.
2. Guests can park their cars on a parking place appointed by the host.
3. Please handle all the apartment equipment with care. At the beginning of his stay, guest hast to pay the 150€ deposit and is fully responsible for all damage of the property.
4. When leaving the apartment please close all the windows, lock the door and turn off all appliances.
5. During the summer please take out the garbage on daily basis.
6 .Making noise is strictly forbidden between 23:00 and 08:00.
7. In case you decide to leave before your rented time expires you have to pay for the whole reserved period.
8. House rules are a part of the renting agreement and guest is obligated to read it in the beginning of his stay.
Hi I am Martina ! I always take care about all wishes of my guests. Trought the whole year I live and work on this beautiful island and according to that, in every moment I can offer you the best and the most useful information to make your stay nice and without any complications. Informations about what to see,what to do, best restaurants, beaches, natural beauty etc. As I can offer to guests lots of different category units, I can arrange them the best accommodation regarding to their wishes.
I can also help you to organize transfers if you will need it. I stay at your disposal for any additional informations, during your stay I will help you about everything and feel free to contact me!