That’s three stories well - designed private house.
With nicely decorated room and air conditioning you can expect a cozy and comfortable place to stay.
28m2 with private balcony, daylight litted, en-suit bathroom, King size bed, wifi internet.
Great location in French quarter, within 10 minute walks you can reach:
- Hoa Lo prison
- Temple of Literature
- Quan Su Pagoda
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hanoi Cathedral
You're offered airport transfers to/from the room by a private car:
Noi Bai airport pick up: USD 20
From the room to Noi Bai airport: USD 14
It’s safe and much more comfortable than public taxi.
Motobike rental: VND 10.000/hour or VND 100.000/day (normal rate is VND 150.000/day).
There are many food vendors, restaurants close to the house.
Shared living room, kitchen.
Interaction with guests
We will be happy to show you around in our free time, cook you a local meal or take you to local food stalls for an authentic taste of Hanoi culinary.
Other things to note
The landlady is a kind woman. She is an amateur painter.
As a host, we wish to share our Vietnamese hospitality, culture and information to better visitors’ experience in Hanoi – my city – as well as in Vietnam as a whole. I can speak English and Russian.
• To save energy, please, turn off light, hot water and air conditioner when not in use.
• Our house is non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the balcony attached to the bedroom.
• Please observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
• Please do not bring additional guests to the house without prior permission from the host.
• We do not allow the use of drugs or other illegal activities in our apartment. Such activities will be reported to the police.
• You're provided your own keys. If you lost it, you'd pay a penalty fee of VND 300.000.
• Late check - in between 10PM to 7AM: surcharge of USD 10.
• Airport transfer between 10PM to 7AM: surchagre of USD 5.
• Washing machine: VND 100k per load including detergent powder.
• Dryer: VND 100.000 per load.
This host has 55 reviews for other properties.View other reviews