Dear Readers this apartment will appeal to families but if you are not a family no problem. You may also contact the host for immediate booking.
Our apartment is designed especially for families and fully equipped with a set of useful items for all daily needs, which we have called Family Kit,
for families who want to feel immediately at home when away from home! Thank you.
Are you travelling in Rome with the family?
So many things to think about! Are you sure that you have brought with you everything that you need for your comfort and for your moments of relax?
We suggest the best possible solution for those who are travelling with the family , providing you with the ideal comfort for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. Our apartment is designed especially for families and fully equipped with useful items for all your daily needs.
It is impossible not to feel at home in our apartment!
Our apartment is decorated and furnished with the exclusive Family Kit: a set of objects indispensable and useful for daily needs of the families and their children.
Because travelling does not mean giving up comfort , indeed!
What is the Family Kit?
Cots and high chairs
Baskets with toys
CD / DVD player and movies
High speed WI-FI connection.
The only apartment ... suitable for a family!
The apartment is designated especially for families, for different groups reservations must be agreed first with the owners.
Commitment for Convivial Living
Each city is unique and inimitable and each city is open to the world... open to being visited, to being explored, to being discovered. We all want to enjoy perfect cities that are clean and comfortable... where conviviality reigns supreme. And well, here is where you, the traveler, play a key role. Because it is you that makes each city, generating conviviality and it’s up to you whether we can all revel in each and every corner of our cities as they merit.
You have booked an apartment with us and AIRBNB we want you to experience the city like a true local, like one of its residents and not like a tourist... because from now on you have your own home away from home in that city. Conviviality starts from within, and civism is important even within our own homes.
For this reason we’d like you to read these tips we have compiled...
...because we know for a fact that this way we’ll all make the most of each city, the way we deserve to.
1. Each traveler is a world unto himself, acting as a representative of his place of origin. A respectful attitude towards others and the environment are our best foot forward. Enjoy the experience of a unique city!
2. Every traveler makes each city his home for a few days, and if we are to coexist, we have to respect people’s rest hours, limiting noise levels at night. It’s easy enough! Have a great time and always be as respectful towards your neighbors as you’d like them to be towards you.
3. You are arriving in a city that is full of life, its own life. We request that you behave as you would in your own city because its parks, streets, squares... are public spaces that belong to everyone.
4. Tourist apartments are a booming alternative worldwide. In them, you live with other neighbors like any other resident. And that is one of their advantages! This accommodation will become your home for a few days, but for it to become that you’ll have to be as respectful as you’d be in your own home.
5. Those of us working in the tourist sector view cities as environments open to families, purposefully taking responsibility for our environment, actively watching over civility, and teaching our guests the basic rules of conviviality.
6. The city’s residents and shopkeepers welcome travelers as if they were coming home. Beyond traditions, age and nationality, residents and shopkeepers are committed to creating conviviality and ask the same of you.
7. Explore the city! Don’t remain in the same sites everyone visits just because they are tourist attractions. Each city has its own spots that can become emblematic to you... Make the city your own, that’s the best
This host has 154 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! My name is Alessandra and I am the host of these apartments.
I wish to give you the best advice to make your holiday unique and unforgettable!
Give me your tips about your specific needs.