Luxury self catering accommodation situated in the historical town of St Andrews, close to the East Sands, harbour and within walking distance of the many golf courses and University . This property is perfect to explore St Andrews and Fife coast .
Beautifully presented single storey house in St. Andrews. Situated a short walk from the East Sands beach and St. Andrews Harbour. The House has been recently refurbished to a very high order with no detail overlooked and there are quality fittings and furnishings throughout. The property boasts a bright and spacious lounge with wood burning stove, a fully fitted kitchen with dining area and patio doors leading to large fully enclosed garden area with outdoor seating. The sleeping accommodation is flexible with both bedrooms being able to be king-size doubles or twin rooms, there is a luxurious family bathroom with large bath and separate shower enclosure.
Perfect for families, golfers and dog owners over the summer holidays or for a winter getaway making the most of the log burning stove.
The town centre is within walking distance from the property.The medieval town of St Andrews offers a lot more than golf itself, with its historic buildings, university, colourful boutique shops, bars and restaurants, not to mention its magnificent award winning beaches, the town is a virtual treasure trove of attractions for tourists of all ages. If you want to experience St Andrews in quality and style then this property offers a unique opportunity for families and golfers alike.
St Andrews Holiday Apartments is owned and managed by two born and bred St Andreans who know and love St Andrews and the East Neuk. We have over fifteen years of experience in letting holiday properties in the area and offer a comprehensive local knowledge to help you plan your perfect holiday, whether you are a family, golfing party or looking for a weekend break
The guests will have access to the whole property and amenities listed above.
Interaction with guests
We do not have any interaction once the guests are in the property, but we are based in the area and are always available if there are queries.
Other things to note
We do not accept arrivals or departures on a Sunday
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
• Holidaymakers are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition as when they arrived. This is in a clean and tidy state, with the beds stripped where possible.
• The hirer is responsible for removal of all refuse at the end of their stay in accordance with the guidelines laid out in the property. Any refuge or recycling left in the property will incur a charge for removal.
• We ask holidaymakers to report any breakages or damages whether accidental of not immediately. Where necessary we will expect you to replace or leave money for repair.
• Likewise we would expect you report any faulty equipment during your stay. In the event of a breakdown a repair or replacement shall be fitted or replacement within 48hrs.
• We cannot be held liable for a breakdown of any facility which is beyond reasonable control (e.g. breakdown or failure of any electrical equipment, facility or plumbing) or from any misuse or negligence of the client using the equipment.
From Jun 2 - Sep 29, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
St Andrews Holiday Apartments is owned and managed by two born and bred St. Andreans who know and love St Andrews and the East Neuk. We have over fifteen years of experience in letting holiday properties in the area and offer a comprehensive local knowledge to help you plan your perfect holiday, whether you are a family, golfing party or looking for a weekend break.