About this listing
Great location for foreigners to stay in Beijing, between Dongzhimen and Sanlitun. Near many restaurants and bars. Master room in 3 br, 1 bathroom, spacious open kitchen and dining area. Very clean and recently renovated flat. Best for interns.
The room is very spacious (around 25-30 sqm) with private balcony and is fully furnished with king size (1.8m*2m) ikea bed, mattress, 3 door closet, desk, chair, TV, sofa, coffee tables and of course has an aircon and heating. Towels, and bed sheets also provided. The flat is on the third floor and the room has a view to the east.
The apartment is located in a nice compound (shizipo xili 十字坡西里) in the center of the expat area in Beijing. It was recently renovated and furnished with new modern furniture. There is everything you might need (fridge, microwave, washing machine, 32 inch LED TV, cooking stuff, fast internet, etc..) in the apartment, so you just need to bring your clothes. The very clean and convenient bathroom will be shared among the guests.
If this room does't fit you or is not available please check my other listing in the same apartment or just send me a message.
Hope to see you here :)
Rooms are private (with a lock and key), the kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared.
Interaction with guests
I don't live in the apartment but my office is near by and i'm available online/mobile 24/7. I'm also happy to help you out with organizing trips in Beijing or just advise on best restaurants/bars.
The compound it self very peaceful and quiet most of the time, with guards at the front gate. Though it is mostly Chinese in character the outside as well as the inside areas are well maintained.
The transportation is super convenient by bus, subway or taxi. Most of the daily places (supermarket, language school, restaurants, night life) can be reached by foot. Also walking/biking distance to gulou (old Beijing hutongs with small bars and restaurants).
Dongzhimen is the MOST convenient location in Beijing if you plan to commute/travel often. The apartment just 5 min walk to Dongzhimen subway (line 2, 13 and airport express) with a lot of transportation options to anywhere Beijing.
Other things to note
Please DO NOT contact for the bellow questions:
- "Can i come to check out the room?" It might be a legitimate request but I use Airbnb in order to save time and logistics related to showing apartments. If you are suspicious person and don't trust my over 300 reviews and real photos than there are other hosts that might rent to you. If the room you rented doesn't fit the description you can always ask me or Airbnb for a full refund
- "How much is the rent?" . The price is on the website and ISN'T negotiable.
- "How many rooms are in the apartment?" "How many bathrooms?" "Is there WIFI?" ALL these information is already mentioned in the listing's description, please read it carefully. If there is something that isn't mentioned feel free to contact me.
- "Can 4 people share 1 room?" If the listing says that 1 or 2 people can live in the room that means exactly it
- No smoking in the room or the apartment
- Please turnoff the aircon when leaving the room
- Outside visitors are not allowed (for stays longer than a few days)
- DO NOT flush toilet paper in the toilet (put it in the trash can)
- No loud music/parties/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) calls etc after 10pm
- Leave common space (kitchen, bathroom, living room) clean after usage
I'm resident of the world and China is the 6th country i call home.
I love to be in unfamiliar situations and meet people from different backgrounds. Before moving to China I hosted a lot of people that "surf on couches" and really enjoyed the experience. I also stayed at people places and of course hotels when i traveled, so i know how is it to be on the both ends, so i always try to make my guests feel as comfortable as possible (but without being over bearing).
Currently I engaged in the Start up community in Beijing after graduating from my MBA.
I have 2 mottos in life: "Live and let live" and "Almost doesn't count"