Four individual private bungalows ... Jane, Ruth, Marie, and Toni. This listing is for Jane.
Please check all our airbnb listings for availability!
Travel only 1.5 hours from NYC to a quiet and secluded setting on 55 woodland acres. Don't forget to bring your DOG! There's plenty of room to run and play without all the cars! You can also enjoy a BBQ and go fishing in our private pond. Be sure to take a day trip to hike or bike the scenic Shawangunk Mountain trails, visit local wineries and antique shops.
- Ninety minutes from GW Bridge
- Dog friendly($20/dog cleaning fee)
- Full Kitchen, Bath, 2 Bedrooms, Screened Porch, BBQ Grill
- 55 Woodland Acres
- 25 minutes from downtown New Paltz,
Mohonk Preserve, & Minnewaska State Park
- 10 minutes from Live@The Falcon
(fantastic local music venue & restaurant)
- 10 minutes from Benmarl Winery
- All four bungalows available July through mid-October
$135/night 2 guests...$45/additional guest..sleeps 4
Pet cleaning fee $20/dog
Please drive slowly in and out of driveway.
Smoking is NOT allowed in bungalow.
There is a $20 pet fee.
Must pick up after your dog...You are responsible for any damage done.
Furniture is NOT to be moved around the rooms OR outside of cottages.
Grill away from buildings.
Children MUST be supervised at ALL times.