The Perfect Weekend Getaway! This clean, light, and cozy home offers easy access to the Glacial Drumlin Bike Trail, Ice Age Trail, and is 1 mile from Lapham Peak State Park!
Bike to the lake or to cafes and gift shops in charming downtown Delafield.
- You are expected to relax and have fun at all times!
- Please sign the guest book and leave feedback of what you enjoyed and how I might improve your stay!
- Pets and Smoking are not allowed at ANY time.
- Check-in is at 4pm and Check-out is 11am
- If drinking red wine, it is requested that you are not drinking over the light carpeting. :)
- Please be respectful of personal items by leaving them untouched.
- Though it will be cleaned after you leave, please clean up any spills or messes that occur before any damage is done.
- You are expected to call me promptly if any problems with the space or amenities occur.
This is a peaceful and clean neighborhood with Lapham Peak State Park just a mile away. Within biking/walking distance to Delafield and Wales.
I can assist with getting around to some extent and am willing to discuss. There is plenty of parking for you. Buses to Summerfest in Milwaukee leave from downtown Delafield. You would need to take…