The apartment is located in Via Foscolo 24, in a bright second floor. E 'consists of three rooms for six people, a bathroom and a kitchen. The house, recently renovated extends to 90 square meters, adjacent to the Colosseum, the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, just 100 meters from the metro station A with which you can reach the most attractive places of the city.
Other things to note
---> The City of Rome provides for the payment of the City fee of 3.5 euro per person for each night spent in the city, up to a maximum of 10 nights. The contribution is payable in cash to the host at check-in / check-out.
GUEST ON REQUEST IT IS POSSIBLE TO WORK WITH A BED ADDED (Sofa bed)
Guests will have to observe a few essential rules in the apartment:
- Communicate any flight delays host
- May not disturb the peace of the building
- Please do not stain towels / sheets with makeup / or other food
- Leave the apartment in a civilized manner (trust that you respect)
- Please kindly always close the door
- Forbidden to organize meetings / party or invite guests without permission / communications
Sono laureato in Economia e mi piace mettermi sempre in gioco nella vita. Airbnb è stata una scoperta piacevole. Amo viaggiare, vedere film e ascoltare musica.