About this listing
Kaya La Provence offers a Self-Catering Garden Cottage (max 6) in a beautiful tranquil garden setting with a pool and Jacuzzi. Located in the Constantiaberg area between Cape Town and Muizenberg. Quick access to the M3 and M5 Freeways
Kaya La Provence consists of a beautiful Self-Catering Garden Cottage with accommodation for up to six people.
The Self Catering Cottage offers two bedrooms, all in-one dining room/lounge, with additional 1 double sleeper couch and single bed in the lounge, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine, private patio with fireplace and a breakfast nook. The main bedroom has an x-length queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower basin and toilet. The smaller bedroom has a double bed. The second spacious bathroom is equipped with shower, bath, toilet and basin. Fresh Linen, towels and cleaning service provided once per week.
At Kaya La Provence you can enjoy the comfort of a shared outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, deck and beautiful tranquil garden. Discount applies for long stays. Secure off-street parking.
Rates vary, depending on the amount of people and season.
You will have the joy of having the whole Cottage to yourselves irrespective of the amount of guests. The garden, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi are shared by all guests.
Interaction with guests
The owners or manager will be on the property most of the time and will be able to assist you with everything!
Other things to note
Kaya La Provence offers safe, comfortable and private accommodation and is centrally located between Cape Town City and Muizenberg. Easy access to the M3 and M5 Freeway and only 20km from Cape Town City Centre. The beautiful Constantia Wine Route is a stone's throw away. Easy driving to all Peninsula beaches (15-20km), Tokai, for it's well known hiking trails, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, lovely restaurants, markets, tea gardens, farm stalls, horseriding, biking and zip sliding.
* No smoking inside the Self-Catering Cottage
* No pets allowed
* Non paying visitors not allowed on the property. In unforeseen circumstances, pre approval must be obtained from management
*No parties or gatherings on the premises.
* Kaya La Provence at all times reserves the right of admission
* Kaya La Provence, the employers and owners do not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property.
* Should Kaya La Provence suffer any loss or damage due to an act or omission by a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
* Bath towels not to be used at the pool area. Pool towels will be supplied on request
* Check in is between 14h00 and 19h00 only and check out is before 10h00
* Minimum stay from 1 December to 15th January and Eater Weekend is 3 nights
* No Check in on Christmas Day
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews