About this listing
Stylish apartment in the coolest area of Rome, Garbatella. Metro is 3 min away (historic center in just 2 stops!). Surrounded by an open air street art museum and the best areas to go out at night!
The flat is on the ground floor, sunny and quiet.
The flat is located in the historic part of one of the most beautiful and typical of Rome's neighborhoods, Garbatella.
You can experience the true roman way of living of a small town, and at the same time, be just a few minutes away from the center.
The apartment is well furnished and has everything you need to feel at home. The kitchen has every type of utensil. Fresh sheets, blankets, and towels are included.
Interaction with guests
This is the area where I have lived for more than 10 years. You can ask me anything you need and contact me at any time if you need help.
Garbatella is a lively area with an amazing past and present. This garden city has stayed pretty much unchanged since it was born, even though in the last 5 years, a lot of new and alternative shops, restaurants and gourmet places are finding their home here. Yay!
The Garbatella metro station (line B) is 3 minutes away from the door of the building and the Ostiense railroad station (connection with the airport) is 10-15 min walking distance. There are also 3 bus lines that take you directly either to the center or to the Vatican.
Other things to note
When I don't have any guests (when not rented), I live in this flat. If you want or need something that is personal, please ask me before using it.
1. Please don’t take anything, any object, out of the apartment
2. Please don’t use any other toiletries/food than what I left for you. Of course, you can use kitchen utensils, as well as the hair dryer, the washing machine and the things you find on the kitchen top (oil, sugar, salt, pepper).
3. Please always close the window shutters before going out and before going to bed. Instructions in the manual.
4. Lock the door every time you leave the flat (the neighborhood is very safe, I just like not to worry)
5. Avoid using shoes in the flat
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.