About this listing
Amazing ocean, sand, sunset & boardwalk views from your living & dining room. 20 steps to sand. Hear ocean, not noise. Walk to everything in 1-5 min. Good size condo sleeps 6-7. All new throughout! Hilton quality bed + sleepers. 2 view BBQ decks. Pool
Beautiful Mission Beach Summer Rental - Ocean/Sand/Boardwalk Views!,
This is a good size condo that sleeps 6 in beds.
* Best Mission Beach location - walk to everything: 20 steps to ocean sand, 100 yds to bay and
4* hotels, 100 yds to top restaurants, beach rentals, etc. Quicker access to freeways than
* Great San Diego location - central and easy access to everything of interest: Downtown, SD Bay,
Old Town, Zoo, Sea World, La Jolla, Del Mar & its race track, North County, Mexico, etc.
* Amazing ocean, sand, sunset, and boardwalk views from your dining foyer and living room.
* Very short walk to everything - the beach, the bay, 4* hotels, Pacific Beach & Mission
Beach nightlife and activities. All kinds of water sports, bike rentals. Short drive to SeaWorld, the Zoo, La Jolla, etc
* Beautifully renovated unit with new laminate wood and tile floors, new bathroom, stainless steel kitchen appliances, enlarged windows to enhance ocean views, new furnishings, etc. Endless hot water with dual tankless water heaters
* Has a Queen bed, a Queen sleeper couch and a Full sleeper couch housed in 2 rooms Sleeps up to 6. Includes high quality, super comfortable Hilton Hotel bed.
* Has two ocean/sand/boardwalk view patio decks. One is just outside the front door and is private to the unit. The second one is larger, on the other side of the building, and on a walk street next to multi-million dollar homes (see photo). This one may be shared from time to time. Includes two sets of brand new patio furniture and two barbeque grills.
* Ground level unit - safe for children
* Cross NO streets to get to beach
* So close to ocean you can hear it all the time (unless you close the windows) and fall to sleep by it at night.
See complete description above. Also, we often have access to the Pool & Hot tub of a nearby 4* hotel (less than 2 minutes by foot). Inquire on availability if of interest.
Interaction with guests
We're always available and very happy to guide our guests on the best things to do. As native San Diegans, we have some great suggestions. Feel free to call or text us at anytime.
* This is a multimillion dollar renovated home surrounded by many others. Not an older beat up building like many nearby.
* Ocean is 20 steps away, bay is 100 yards or less.
* This Northerly part of Mission Beach lets you walk to the better restaurants, bars, shops, services that require driving from elsewhere in Mission Beach or Pacific Beach. * Close to all the action but quiet.
* Cross no streets to get to ocean and beach. * Faster access to freeway and other San Diego attractions from this Mission Beach location.
This location permits walking to everything.
However, there is parking for your car as well as buses, bike rentals, etc.
Other things to note
This is truly a great value. If you're visiting the beach cities, why not see, hear and smell the ocean from a near ocean front location. You can have a strand / oceanfront walk experience for a fraction of the price. You can also live in a fully renovated, modern space...not a beat-up rental from decades past.
No loud or prolonged partying on the premises. Noise must be reduced to low conversation level after 10pm and people should move inside the unit to avoid disturbing neighbors and tenants when socializing.
No smoking on premises.
Pets must be pre-authorized and a fee paid, else fee and penalty may be applied.
Guest should complete rental agreement and receive full house rules document before arrival. Parties should have at least one adult who is 25 years or older on site for the duration of the stay unless prior written agreement to an alternative is provided by manager in advance of stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm happy to share my home with you. I lived in the beach cities while attending UCLA and while working many years afterwards. I'm an avid watersports, biking and volleyball enthusiast. I love this home and have taken care of it over the years. It is very comfortable, charming, well-located and has wonderful ocean views. Come stay with us and we're sure you will love it!