You'll find a spotless, well organized and centrally located condo that is perfect for you stay - some guests regard it as the best Airbnb they've ever stayed in. The unit is equipped with a full kitchen, 46" HDTV with cable & Apple TV (Netflix), queen sized memory foam bed and high speed WiFi.
This 525 sqft condo has everything you need: fully equipped kitchen, private bedroom and bathroom. The sofa in the living room pulls out to a queen sized bed. The kitchen is fully equipped to prep almost any meal. The bathroom features a full bath and I provide extra toiletries if you've forgotten anything.
You are renting my entire apartment. Accommodations are not shared with anyone.
Easily connect to my AppleTV to enjoy your own music collection or watch Netflix.
Interaction with guests
Please contact me directly if you have any issues or questions. Remember building staff, including the concierge, are not available to assist you in any way. Either message me through airbnb or call / text me: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). I am available 24/7.
A reminder that this apartment is in a executive condo building and loud and excessive noise is not tolerated. NO PARTIES!
Other things to note
Please follow all my rules - I am a strict host - and I charge/fine guests through the resolution centre when needed. I need compliance with my rules to continue to operate in the condo (so neighbours are not disturbed) and to ensure that the unit is ready for the next guest. When you arrive, you'll see that I'm not just strict with the rules, but also with the cleaning and prep.
Up to 4 adults can be accommodated - 2 in the queen sized bed and 2 on the sofa-bed. Pillows and linens provided for the number of guests in the reservation.
Airbnb is permitted in the building, but building staff and concierge do not support Airbnb guests. Most of my guests simply say they're friends of mine and are staying in my condo, as I do not advertise the fact that I'm an Airbnb host within the building to keep things simple.
Please bear in mind that you're staying in a condo and not a hotel. The concierge has no information about your stay and cannot help you with anything. Please direct all questions to me via phone, text or Airbnb messaging.
• NO PARTIES! Excess noise is not permitted in the building. Again NO PARTIES!
• All guests are liable for any and all damage to the building common areas, including legal fees (both mine and the building's). Do not linger in the hallways or lobby.
• Building staff, including the concierge, is NOT available for guests use. If you have any questions or concerns contact me immediately: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (voice or text) or message me via Airbnb. Unlike the concierge in a hotel, building staff are not local experts and often do not have recommendations for you. They are employed to service residents and to provide security. Any security related issues must be brought to my attention and I will contact building management. The building has requested that short-term (Airbnb) rental guests not engage with staff.
• Guests must treat my home with respect - use coasters on ALL furniture and keep the place tidy. I do a thorough cleaning, but guests should generally pick up after themselves and not leave an excessive mess or garbage lying around. All dishes must be placed in the dishwasher and it must be turned on before checking out (wooden cutting boards are the only items not dishwasher safe). Wipe counters and cooktop after cooking.
• Smelly garbage must be disposed of in the garbage room adjacent to the elevators before the smell fills the unit.
• ALL OVERNIGHT GUESTS MUST BE REGISTERED within the reservation request; max number of overnight guests is 3. Visitors to the guests should not exceed 4 (for a max number of 7 people in the unit at any one time); visitors must be cleared with me prior to inviting them over.
• Smoking is ONLY permitted outside, on the balcony and butts must be disposed in the ashtray (not thrown off). No smoking of any kind is permitted in my home – guests will charged a $250 fine plus the cost to remove smoke from the unit.
• Do not stain the white towels – a $10 fine per towel will be charged for any stains found on the towels – regardless of whether or not the stain comes out in the wash or not. Do not use towels to clean up blood, dirt or any other unsanitary messes. Please use paper towel found in the kitchen instead.
• Excessive use of towels or linens may result in an extra laundry fee. Extra linens are provided when the number of overnight guests exceeds 2. 2 Large towels, 1 hand towel and 1 facecloth per guest.
• All makeup must be removed PRIOR to using the pillows. Removal of makeup from the linens is very difficult and time consuming. There are make up removing wipes above the towels in the bathroom.
• Candles are only to be used in the rare event of a power outage. They are decorative elements and not for regular guest use as they pose a significant fire hazard.
• Toiletries are provided as a courtesy to guests in the event that they’ve forgotten something. They are NOT complimentary gifts like you would find in a hotel. Excessive use of toiletries will result in a $25 restocking fee.
• Laundry detergent and bounce sheets are provided to guests to complete any necessary laundry. Please do not make excessive use of the laundry facilities. Leave the washing machine door slightly open when finished.
• Do NOT throw anything off the balcony.
• A $1000 fee will result for removing the alarm device plugged in to the receptacle directly below the console table opposite the island in the kitchen. There are stickers on the device indicating that it cannot be removed under any circumstance.
• Feel free to adjust the temperature up or down – but no higher than 25C or lower than 18C. A $25 fee will result if the thermostat is set outside of this range and will be levied in the resolution center.
Parties and/or excessive noise: Immediate eviction and NO REFUND (regardless of time of day or circumstance).
Removal of smoke: $250 fine plus the cost to remove smoke
Excessive use of toiletries: $25
Stains on towels: $10 / towel
Excessive use of linens or towels: Varies
Removal of alarm device: $1000
Setting thermostat below 18C or above 25C: $25
Damage to any common area: 100% of the charge back from the building management.
This host has 359 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I truly enjoy hosting guests from all over the world! In the summer of 2016, I added 2 more of my own units and started co-hosting with other Toronto hosts. Currently I have 5 of my own listings and co-host for 3 other listings ("Heritage Home Downtown Toronto 1, and 2", and "Homey Retreat with Parking" are co-hosted listings).
I manage my units end-to-end and have developed a unique guest experience. I personally clean and maintain my units to my own 'germaphobe' / perfectionist standards. My co-hosts manage the experiences of their own units and I look after co-ordinating and communicating with guests (sometimes knowing which guests to host can be challenging and time consuming - that's where I help).
I take great pride in exceeding my guests' expectation in every way and they've rewarded my hard work with nearly all 5 star reviews. Many guests tell me that staying in one of my units is as luxurious or more than an upscale hotel. Before joining Air BnB I'd stayed in many different hotels and have incorporated the best of each one into my hosting business.
When staying in my units you can expect an impeccably clean space with fresh towels and liens laundered in bleach, free coffee and filtered water, WiFi and cable TV.
Since I take such pride in hosting guests, I tend to be a bit selective on the reservations I accept. My units are NOT suitable for partiers!
I looking forward to meeting and hosting you!
Cheers and happy travels!