About this listing
One-bedroom fully furnished condo in the country's tallest residential tower. Easy access to EDSA and all transportation tributaries across Metro Manila. Enjoy a central location & superlative amenities in this Condotel. Wifi wireless internet.
This airy, open concept condo is a true one-bedroom with upgraded finishes, professionally decorated, and new furniture and appliances, to be enjoyed by all vacationers and business-travelers alike.
• 10 foot high ceilings;
• 45 square meters/500 square feet of well-designed living and entertaining space;
• Stylish and modern living and dining set (seats up to 6 people). For the business traveler, the table doubles as an expansive work desk with ample room to spread your papers and files.
• Router for Wifi wireless internet service. There is a nominal charge of P750/USD$17 per 3 week stay.
• Brand new appliances; fridge, microwave oven, 2 burner electric stove, rice cooker, electric kettle;
• 32" flat- screen TV. For additional cable TV stations, there is a nominal charge of P750/USD$17 per 3 week stay.
• Queen size bed. Also included are 2 twin size sleeping cots and sofa available for additional guests.
• Air-conditioning. A standing electric fan is also provided for extra ventilation.
• Granite stone counters with hot/cold water in sink;
• Soothing spa rainwater shower head with hot/cold water; marble tiled floors and walls;
• 24-hour manned lobby security with video security connection to condo unit;
• All beddings, linens and towels are provided. A hair dryer, clothes hangers, iron and ironing board are also provided for your comfort.
• Dinnerware, cutlery, basic cooking pots/pans and cooking utensils are also included.
All guests for leisure and business purposes have access to superlative amenities during your stay. Enjoy the following for your pleasure and relaxation:
• Full size lap pool on the 55th floor of Tower A with 360 degree views of all of Metro Manila, ideal for your daily pool work outs (6am-11pm daily);
• Tranquil tropical lagoon-type swimming pool also on the 55th floor of Tower B, for more leisurely swim time alone or with your children (6am-11pm daily);
• Each of the swimming pools have a whirlpool jacuzzi spa adjacent for your added relaxation and enjoyment. (Note that there is a sky walkway that connects both swimming pools on the 55th floor of both towers.)
• Modern gym with complete cardiovascular and strength training equipment (6am-11pm daily);
• Children’s playroom;
• Outdoor rooftop garden and walkways;
• In-house "Cornerstone Restaurant" serving a delectable and full breakfast buffet daily from 6am to 10am;
• Shops and businesses in the ground and business floors of the building, including laundry service, dental/medical offices, spa and beauty shops, hairdresser/barber, etc. Complete services for both leisure and business travelers.
• SM MegaMall is literally steps from the building featuring over 400 specialty shops, food and dining establishments, movie theaters, assorted entertainment and every business service you will ever need. (If SM MegaMall is not enough, The Podium, Shangri-La Plaza and St. Francis malls are also within immediate walking distance.)
Interaction with guests
Either I or someone in my family will meet you in the building's lobby and usher you to the suite. You will be given a quick orientation of the space and building. A warm welcome at all times for everyone.
I am available anytime should you have any questions prior to your arrival and during your stay. Not only about the unit itself, but also navigating around the vicinity, neighborhood, city or even the country!
I may not be physically near the condo building, but a mere phone call, email or text away, ready to answer any questions you may have.
Other things to note
Price listed are for two guests maximum. Additional guest charge will be USD$15.00 (or its equivalent) per night for up to two additional guests. Two single size sleeping cots and the sofa are available for two additional guests. Four people in total maximum.
Children 0-7 years old stay free, if using existing bedding.
There is a cleaning fee of USD$35.00 (or its equivalent) per stay. For long stays of over one week, we also offer weekly cleaning at USD$35.00 (or its equivalent) per week.
A router for wireless internet is provided in the suite. A minimal fee of 750 Pesos (roughly USD$17.00) will be charged per stay for Wifi. There is also a 750 Peso charge for cable stations/channels (roughly USD$17.00), otherwise, there are local stations available; 6 TV stations including CNN Philippines. (These additional charges are monthly/4 week-stay charges for long stays.)
There is a security deposit of USD$350.00 (or its equivalent) per stay. Your initial reservation will not be charged this price. Your credit card will be charged up to this amount should there be damages to anything in the condo during your stay. In the event that we find damages over the amount of USD$350.00, we will make this dispute through AirBnb, advising you of the total charges. All these are per AirBnb standard policies.
To clean and wash your clothes during your stay with us, please note that there are laundry services available in the Ground Level of the building beside the elevators. You leave your clothes, they wash and fold them, then ready for pick up after several days. You are charged depending on the volume of clothes left to be washed.
This condo is our family condo which we use when in the Ortigas area and need a quick getaway if not a respite from the traffic. It's a great "staycation" with all the entertainment, shopping and culinary delights of MegaMall.
There is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed inside the condo or the hallways of the building. If you need to smoke, feel free to go to the outdoor rooftop garden, if not outside the building entrance at Ground Level. In addition, pets (and any type of animals) are NOT ALLOWED in the suite at any time.
PLEASE turn OFF all lights and the air-conditioner whenever you leave the suite. The electric charges can certainly add up when left on all day, especially the air-conditioner. I appreciate your contribution to save valuable electricity during your stay.
Parties and large gatherings are not allowed in the condo. Kindly refrain from making loud noises in the condo. If a complaint is made, be prepared to be ushered out of the unit immediately.
I personally painted all the walls sparkling white to keep the unit looking fresh and always bright. I appreciate that you keep everything clean and orderly the way you got it. Very much appreciated!
All our furniture is new and fresh. We request you treat everything like your own and handle everything with care.
PLEASE treat the condo and its contents the way you would want your personal items to be treated.
Your respect and cooperation is much appreciated.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I'm currently between homes in Toronto, New York and the Philippines ... and I love traveling!!! My career has always been in hotels and the hospitality industry ... specifically in Sales and Marketing. I travel the world and continue to experience and enjoy all types of accommodations from ryokans in Japan, hostels in Europe, cottages and camping by the lake, 5 star/diamond luxury hotels on Fifth Avenue ... and have always enjoyed a true "accommodation experience" ... a unique, local experience everywhere I go and stay. Out-of-the-ordinary, but with all the comforts and conveniences we all come to expect.
I love museums, art galleries, foreign films and trying new food specialities. A great evening is a fantastic meal with a nice bottle of wine with good friends, and good conversations talking about places near and far, and trying to solve the problems of the world!