Convenient Location! Great Amenities! Affordable Price! Why pay high fees for a hotel room in Managua when you can rent a whole house? Are you traveling for business or pleasure to Nicaragua? Book this luxury home now! Reduce your trip costs!
This house is located in a Five-Stars Private Residence Club, near the new city center of Managua.
The house is fully furnished. Includes all home appliances, with all linens, cookware, dishes, etc.
The two bedrooms have AC.
The house has all the amenities of a luxury hotel. - The property is fully enclosed, 24 hours security. Driveway has parking for 2 vehicles.
You will have access to a spacious Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Gym, Soccer Field and Playground for the Kids.
Free Wifi and Cable TV are available in the house and the Clubhouse area.
The guests must use the house and the common areas of this gated community in a tenant-like manner, make good use of the letting, keep them in a decent state throughout the rental period and report any damage immediately to me.
The guests should conduct themselves in a manner that doesn't disturb other tenants or neighbors.
- Guests must show valid government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- No Smoking in the house.
- No illegal / immoral use in the house.
- No illegal drugs.
- No Noise / Party Not Allowed in the house.
- No pets allowed in the house.
- Don't put things down the drains.
- No inside furniture outside.
- The trash needs to be disposed of in a timely manner, the garbage cans must be taken to the curb before 8:30 AM on trash day. (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- The guests must ensure that the house stays neat, tidy, and hazard-free during their staying and when they leave the house.
- All guests must park in their designated parking spaces. Guests are not allowed to park in the street or in front of other homeowner's property.
- The guests must drive careful in this gated community because there are often children, pets ant other members of the neigborhood walking, playing and riding bikes. Drive safely in this residential area by staying alert to your surroundings, obeying the speed limit and not getting distracted while you drive.
- Only guests listed on the Airbnb reservation are allowed to stay in the house.
- The access to the common areas of this gated community - such as the club house, swimming pool, the gym and the playground for the kids is an exclusive privilege of registered Airbnb guests only.
- Known or suspected illegal activity may result in instant removal.
- It is a residential and as such please mindful about the residents and their families and refrain from making excessive noise.
Club House and Swimming Pool rules:
- Guests must obey Club House regulations.
- Noise level must be kept at a reasonable level at all times.
- It is a must to wear a swimsuit in the swimming pool . No street clothes are allowed in the pool. Clothing such as cutoffs, gym shorts and underwear is not permitted as swimwear.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult supervisor (age 18+).
- Make sure you maintain good hygiene in and out of the pool.
- No person within the pool area shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself and others.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE ENVIRONMENT by turning off Air Con, TV, Ceiling Fans and Lighting when you are not using them or leave the house.
Please enjoy your time in my home, and return it to me in the excelent condition in which it was received.
House Rules are in place to ensure a safe and secure environment for everyone.
Welcome to Nicaragua!
I am a Nicaraguan Canadian, Industrial Engineer, with post graduate studies at Stanford University and Harvard Business School. I have over twenty five years of international executive management and entrepreneurial experience.
I would like to invite you to stay in any of my houses in Nicaragua, the land of lakes and volcanoes. Each of my homes is unique with its own flavour and charm. All are fully furnished, with all amenities included, access to spacious clubhouses, swimming pools, gyms, soccer fields and playgrounds for the kids. Free Wifi and Cable TV are available in all the houses.
I assure you will experience the time of your life in my country, where besides visiting beautiful places, enjoying the sunshine and the best cuisine of the region, or doing business, you will discover the best thing about Nicaragua: ITS LOVELY PEOPLE!
I love traveling all over the world! While still a teenager I began to travel overseas. Since then I have been able to live, study, work and travel in many countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. It is beyond imagination all of the things I have seen and all the people I have met.
At present I am living in Nicaragua and dedicated to develop Sustainable Eco Tourism projects, Commercial Real Estate, Homebuilding & Renovating, Business Consulting and the Cultivation of Coffee Plantations. Outside the office, I pursue an active interest in football. I also enjoy reading books about architecture, tourism, philosophy and history. In particular I like the Aristotelian philosophy.
Hope you enjoy your stay in Nicaragua!
¡Bienvenido a Nicaragua!
¡Bienvenido a Nicaragua! Yo soy un Canadiense Nicaragüense, Ingeniero Industrial, con estudios de postgrado en la Universidades de Harvard y Stanford.
Te invito a que visites Nicaragua, tierra de lagos y volcanes. Me gustaría tenerte como huésped en algunas de mis casas en Nicaragua. Cada una de mis casas es única con su propio encanto. Todas están completamente amuebladas, con todos los servicios incluidos, acceso a casa clubs, piscinas, gimnasios, canchas de fútbol y zonas de juegos para los niños. Internet gratuita y televisión por cable están disponibles en todas las casas.
Te aseguro que vivirás el momento de tu vida en mi país, donde además de visitar preciosos lugares, gozar del sol radiante y disfrutar de la mejor gastronomía de la región, conocerás lo mejor que tiene Nicaragua: ¡SU GENTE ENCANTADORA!
¡Me encanta viajar! Empecé a viajar al extranjero cuando tenía 14 años de edad. Desde entonces he vivido, estudiado, trabajado y paseado en los 5 continentes. He quedado fascinado con todo lo que he visto en este bello planeta. Andar por el mundo me ha permitido disfrutar de muchas experiencias humanas y profesionales en una amplia variedad de circunstancias. Habitar con otras civilizaciones es una experiencia única, pues te permite ver como estas se diferencian de la tuya y de esa manera aprendes a amar más al mundo entero.
Actualmente vivo en Nicaragua, mi país de origen, y estoy dedicado al Turismo Ecológico y Sostenible, Bienes Raíces, Construcción de Viviendas, Consultoría Empresarial y Cultivo de Café. Fuera de la oficina, persigo un interés activo en el fútbol. También disfruto leer libros sobre arquitectura, turismo, filosofía e historia. En lo particular me gusta mucho la filosofía aristotélica.
¡Espero que disfrutes tu estadía en Nicaragua!