The water's warm, the temp is perfect, the beach is empty, everything is open & the fish are biting.
Fall 2017 is the very best time to be on Topsail! But don't take our word for it, book your dates NOW & find out for yourself!
This beautiful, beachfront, three-bedroom, three-bath condo at the Villa Capriani Resort features all the amenities that will make your vacation memorial!
- Ocean Front
- 4 pools with waterfalls
- 2 hot tubs
Villa Capriani 318A - Rental Rules
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest's party designated in the reservation may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person at the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking Passes: There are 4 parking passes located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure. Loss of parking passes will result in a $25 charge per lost pass!
8. Pool Beach/Passes: There are a total of 8 pool/beach access cards inside the unit. You need these passes to access the pool/cabana areas and to return through the gate from the beach. Loss of pool passes will result in a $25 charge per lost card!
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Hot Tub: When using the hot tubs, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
- A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted;
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews