The "Chalet" has 8 Deluxe rooms. The "Lodge" has 4 Family rooms. There are 2 Family Cabins. All rooms have garden or ocean views; some rooms have a balcony. Close to 5 beaches, restaurants, golf & bowling clubs, galleries, family-friendly activities, shopping centres. You’ll love our place because of the natural bush setting on 82-acres with coastal tranquillity, comfy beds for a good night's sleep. Our place is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
Guests are invited to enjoy our wonderful ocean view verandah, where we can serve coffees/teas and cakes and our famous Gluwein (mulled wine) - hot in winter, chilled in summer. The ground floor in the Lodge is nice for a group - get-to-gether. The chalet has some nooks for couples.
Chalet for couples, Lodge ground floor for families. Ocean view verandah for everyone.
Interaction with guests
Elizabeth, Herbert and staff: We are very happy to advise on Things to do - tours, excursions, Mogo Zoo, Montague Island - Fairy penguins, Golf, Fishing, Arts and Crafts, Restaurants and other eateries
Other things to note
If you wish to extend your stay - let us know as soon as possible and we may be able to give you a price reduction. If you need a later check-out we will be happy to do so, provided the room or Cabin is not booked.
- Though we do not accept children in the main CHALET, we have provision for families in the LODGE Building, and in 2 x Family Cabins.
- With the variety of birds and wildlife on the property, and in consideration of other guests, property is not suitable for pets.
- A group booking must include all the rooms either in the Lodge or Chalet, and quiet time after 10pm + observation of shared space rules.
- Smoking allowed in designated outdoor areas and balconies.
- Latest check-in:- 9.30 pm
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews