Clean, comfortable and affordable 2/1 private home just 2 miles to Baylor, 3.5 miles to Magnolia Market Silos "Fixer Upper", 8 miles to BSR Cable Park! Roku TV, bluray player, king bedroom, queen bedroom, washer, dryer, refrigerator, etc. Come stay with us!
Our home will be perfect for your visit to Waco. We have lived in this neighborhood for over 50 years, and love Waco and everything it has to offer.
You get the entire home and grounds to yourself...complete with private KING bedroom, private QUEEN bedroom, full-size kitchen, washer and dryer, etc.
- Baylor Football, Basketball, etc.
- Magnolia Market at the Silos - Chip & Joanna Gaines "Fixer Upper"
- Downtown Farmers Market (every Saturday)
- Heart of Texas Fair & Rodeo
- Boot Scootin' Honky Tonks...The Melody Ranch, Wild West, etc.
- World's Longest Lazy River is in Waco! BSR Cable Park
- Mayborn Museum at Baylor
- Armstrong Browning Library
- Dr. Pepper Museum
- Cameron Park with biking trails
- Waco Zoo
- Waco Mammoth Site
- Waco Historic Suspension Bridge
- Brazos River
- Lake Waco
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park
- Lake Whitney and cliff jumping!
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- Baylor Bear Habitat
- Balcones Distilling in Waco...the first legal whiskey distillery in Texas since prohibition!
- Local Wineries
- Arabians, Ltd in Waco.....Egyptian Arabian champions for the past 30 years with daily tours.
- Homestead Heritage...potter's house, gristmill, forgers, fiber crafts & wood shop.
- West, TX...Czech kolaches and culture
The entire estate is completely yours! 1,000 square foot home with carport and fenced backyard.
Interaction with guests
We will make sure you have everything you need. We love meeting our guests and will make sure you receive top-notch Texas hospitality!
Other things to note
Please treat our home with respect as though it were your own :)
No smoking. No pets. No parties. No extra overnight guests.
Please do not book our home unless you have first reviewed and understood what and where you're reserving. Please treat our home with respect as though it were your own. No smoking. No pets. No parties. No extra overnight guests. Plenty of free parking.
I am full of joy about living my life for Jesus Christ. I love helping others and traveling our beautiful, free country. It is such a blessing for me and my family to provide a clean and comfortable space along with southern Texan hospitality so you can relax, reflect and enjoy your own travel experience.