Located 20 minutes and another world away from ChCh. 50m from Governors Bay Hotel (great atmosphere and menu), and also from She Universe (cafe/restaurant). 8km from Lyttelton and close to a network of walking tracks including foreshore and hills.
A cosy space tucked away from the street, but nextdoor to the Governors Bay Hotel and She Universe (cafe/restaurant). The views (especially when the sun does its wonders in the early morning or evening) are spectacular!
It's only 20 minutes away from Christchurch but it is like entering another world - you couldn't get much more scenic with the bays, the hills. It's also close to the funky port town of Lyttelton, and enroute to Akaroa a very popular destination for its history on the early settlement days of NZ.
Interaction with guests
This is my home and I will be present during your stay with me. I also have a teenage dog (Dalmatian) who gets a little excited when guests arrive (in the friendliest possible way), but is otherwise calm.
Other things to note
For cyclists, exploring New Zealand's wonderful cycle trails, secure garaging can be provided by prior arrangement.
- No pets (unless by prior approval).
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without prior approval.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know so that I can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests, or tempt my dog.
- Do not feed my dog (I try to discourage bad behaviour and begging is one of them).
- No smoking inside the house - also please do not discard your cigarettes in the house rubbish bins.
- Return all keys.
My interests include a focus on healthy living (yoga and meditation, good food), traveling, outdoor activities (walking my dog Chica, biking). Activities I enjoy with others include movies, games, tramping, wining and dining.
When I travel I like to stay in a range of accommodation, depending on how, where, and what time of year I travel. Every now and then I like to experience nature alone (and sleep in my tent), other times I like to go to Sydney (good for shopping) and stay in the city centre in some very nice hotel close to good restaurants and other places of entertainment.