Spacious typical house of brick and flint surrounded by wood and French garden, offering a magnificent view over the village. Allows the reception of 8-10 travelers. Interior fully equipped, guaranteed comfort. Ideal for holiday with family or friend
Former home of painter (190m2), the villa 'Jolie Brise is ideally located on the heights of Yport, between Etretat and Fecamp. Guests can enjoy a charming 2500m2 garden and 5000m2 wood overlooking the village.
The villa has 8/10 adult beds + 2 kid beds below 3 years, distributed as follows:
- Bedroom 1: a double bed of 160x200cm with ensuite shower
- Bedroom 2: a double bed of 160x200cm with possibility of additional cot
- Bedroom 3: double bed 160x200cm
- Bedroom 4: two single beds 90x190cm
- Bedroom 5: Cot 70x120cm
Possibility of two additional beds in the library (sleeping bags).
- Double living / dining room and lounge. Room dining table with extensions enabling you to sit up to 10 people.
- Kitchen: American refrigerator, piano cooking, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, bottle warmer, washing machine, dryer, iron, vacuum cleaner
- Library, lounge equipped: books, board games, game console, 165cm flat screen, DVD, Blu-ray. WiFi internet connection throughout the house
- 2 bathrooms + 1 bathroom
- 3 WC
- Terrace overlooking the garden and the village with garden furniture and plancha
The accommodation provides everything needed to accommodate young children: two beds for baby, deckchair, changing table, bottle warmer, seat meals, small bath, stroller, games