Welcome to the Explorers Club!
A place of paradise right next to the Junkanoo beach and the downtown area in Nassau, Bahamas. Feel inspired by our herb and vegetable garden, the vintage decor, and our renovated home that is over 150 years old.
This unit is in the "front house" and has its own bedroom, living room, kitchenette. There is a mini fridge, hotplate, and microwave.
See floorpan in pictures for more details.
The only door that connects the "Hibiscus" unit to "Night Jasmine" unit will be locked unless both are reserved by the same party.
Interaction with guests
I can be contacted at any time at these numbers:
Edmund: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Edmund through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN): +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Martin Pinder: + (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1) The “front house” is split into two bedroom, two small kitchens with a mini fridge and microwave, two bathrooms, and two living rooms. There is also a front porch. The “back house” is split into the master bedroom, bathroom, and full kitchen. In this listing, you can take any of the three bedroom you wish on the property (including the outdoor hammock if that speak to you!)
2)Please DO NOT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE WITH SHOES ON. Trust us, you won’t want to really wear shoes around the Bahamas anyway… But, please be respectful of the floors and carpeting.
3)If you need any bathroom supplies and you have run out, you can always go to the supply den at the back of the property (which Edmund will show up upon arrival) and grab any toiletries you may need.
4 ) Make sure you keep all remotes for air conditioners and TVS situated in the places they should be so that they don’t get cross referenced with the other remotes and systems.
5) Keep doors locked when leaving the house and turn off the lights and air conditioners in rooms that no one is in the house.
6) There is ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING in the house at all times. You can smoke outside in the garden away from open windows.
7) Be mindful of your noise levels, especially late at night.
8) You are completely welcome to pick things from the garden, but please make sure that you pick the plants with scissors carefully. We want them to grow back beautifully for more vegetation.
9) It’s important that you watch out for cars and pedestrians before you open the front gate, the street is right out front the gate, and we don’t want any accidents occurring between our guests and the cars that drive by.
10) The place is very secure, but always look after your stuff and don’t leave anything vital out of the house when you’re away for the day.
11) If keys are lost/stolen there is a replacement fee of $50.
12) Failure to comply to any of the house rules may result in early termination of your stay at the Explorers Club.
This host has 84 reviews for other properties.View other reviews