About this listing
Fully equipped, quiet and spacious flat in central London.
Supermarkets only one minute walk away and lots of restaurants and pubs nearby.
Ideally located: 15 min away from Shoreditch, Soho, Covent Garden, The City and Piccadilly
High speed WiFi!
This flat has everything you need to have a great stay in London, whether you are just stopping by or staying a while.
• High speed internet (50mbps+) and WiFi
• Well stocked kitchen with gas hobs, oven, microwave, pots and pans, and plenty of silverware and flatware - perfect for cooking at home
• Kettle and toaster
• Dishwashing machine
• Nespresso coffee machine to get you up in the morning
• Large corner sofa - perfect for lounging, and also folds out to a double sofa bed
• 40” TV with 100+ FreeView channels
• Apple TV - perfect for Netflix - or use the HDMI cable to plug in your own entertainment
• Speakers with 3.5mm cable - plug in your Walkman, Discman, or more recent audio player
• Office corner with desk, drawers, 27” monitor, and a Herman Miller Aeron chair in case you need to get some work done
• Universal plug adaptors - for when you want to jack in with Euro/Aussie/US style electrical plugs
• Washing machine and separate tumble dryer for super-fast laundry
• Nest thermostat to keep you warm and cozy
• Dining room table that folds out of the way when you don’t need it, or folds out for up to 4 dining guests
• Plenty of wardrobe storage for clothes if you are staying for a while
• Iron and ironing board
• Secure and quiet building with intercom to the front gate for guests and deliveries
Linens, towels and bathmats provided.
Our guests will have access to the whole flat!
Interaction with guests
You can call us and email us if you have any questions.
Perfect central location!
• Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets are 1 minute walk away
• Some of the best restaurants in London are within a few minutes walking distance (St. John, Modern Pantry, Foxlow, Sushi Tetsu, Burger and Lobster, Jerusalem Tavern, Smiths of Smithfield, Bird of Smithfield, etc.)
• 10 minute walk to Exmouth Market - grab yourself some amazing food
• 15 minute walk to Shoreditch - perfect for hipsters, nightlife, bars, restaurants, and cool shops
• 15 minute walk to Angel - where you’ll find cinemas, restaurants, shops, etc.
• 25 minute walk to Covent Garden, Soho, and Oxford Street - perfect for, well, everything, really!
• No through traffic anywhere near the flat, so it’s super quiet at night - a rarity for central London!
• Closest Tube: Farringdon or Barbican (10 minute walk)
• Lots of bus lines to take you anywhere you need to go.
Please respect our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum, this also means that we don't allow parties. Also, smoking and pets are forbidden in our home.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 3042 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We all love Airbnb! But being a host can be a full time job if you want to do it properly, so we are here to help you!
Our services are aimed at landlords who don't have the time to list and manage their property and those who don't live in London and have properties they want to rent out but can't physically manage them… We take care of the checkin, checkout (24/7, anytime during day and night time), of the emergency calls, cleaning, laundry and we answer all the guests' requests very quickly.
We also provide many services to the guests such as booking a cab or a restaurant, helping them with directions, reassuring the ones who never booked through Airbnb, … We also provide services to our clients (we can send your mail, collect your deliveries, ...). Visit our website Easy Rental Services to know more about us!
We would love to help you, please contact us if you have any questions!
Aurelie, Delphine, Anne-Sophie, Eva, Stephane and Alban