About this listing
Just a few minutes walk to coffee shops, restaurants, and city living... only a short drive to Joshua Tree National Park, Pappy & Harriets in Pioneertown, Palm Springs, or Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. This is a house you will enjoy again and again. It's just great!
This lovely updated 2 bedroom, 3/4 bath sleeps 6 to 8 comfortably and has a jacuzzi to relax those tired muscles. This house offers the closeness of lots of things to do with the amenities of getting away to quiet retreat. The home away from home is set back from the hustle and bustle featuring a master containing a king size bed with access to the private patio sporting the jacuzzi and second bedroom with a two queen beds . The bath has a large walk in shower giving it a spa feel. The kitchen has granite counter-tops with a breakfast bar as well as a table that is set for two, but can accommodate four. The living room is cozy and comfortable comprised of sectional sofa that can sleep two, recliner, ottoman, and 32' flat screen with satellite programing. This home has free unlimited wi-fi and is equiped with a security system including front door lock accessible via key code provided to guests. This is the place to let your hair down and take care of yourself... Escape to Yucca Valley and leave the stress behind!
There is a security system that includes a smart lock on the front door, this means you will not need a physical key to access the property... Just prior to your arrival at 3pm, the first day of your stay, your code (check with me for code) can be punched in to access the property. The same code will disarm the security system. Your code will be valid for one hour past your check out time of 11am on the last day of your stay. The security system will be turned off prior to your arrival, instructions for it will follow booking. You do not have to use the system during your stay, but it isn't difficult if you choose to. Feel free to contact me if any questions arise. I am always available by email or cellular.
Interaction with guests
I hope you find the home is inviting and relaxing. My goal is your satisfaction. There will be a card provided for you to tell me what needs to be improved, however, I'm always available to solve any issues or simply answer questions... consider me on duty 24/7 during your stay. I would of course prefer calls be limited to prior to 9 pm, but if you feel the need...call.
(phone number hidden)
Coyote Retreat is located on a back corner lot away from the noise of town, but only a short walk to antique stores and coffee shops.
The house has a one car garage as well as parking available in front of the house. There is pubic transportation via the Morongo Basin Transit Authority (MBTA).
Other things to note
Looking forward to your arrival. Just wanted to touch base with you and inform you of a few things...
I normally leave a bag of information from the local Chamber of Commerce / Welcome Center of area attractions, but not always, if I haven't... I apologize. You may want to stop by the Chamber of Commerce / Welcome Center. They have all kinds of goodies for the area.
Coyote Retreat has a charcoal barbecue grill, it is stored it in the garage, you will just need to supply charcoal and lighter fluid if you want to use it... utensils for barbecuing are stored on the grill for your access. There is also a little fire-pit stored in the garage, if you want to use it, you will need to purchase firewood.
1. Owner approval is required when planning a stay with children under 12 years of age.
2. No Smoking!!! Absolutely zero tolerance... you smoke, you give up your entire security deposit. It is an expensive process to get the smoke off the walls, blinds, linen, etc... Smoking is permitted outside, just walk away from the house and dispose of your butts responsibly
3. Guests assume the risk of any harm arising from use of premises.
4. Keep all furnishings in good order.
5. Appliances to be used only for their intended use.
6. No pets without prior approval. (there is a pet fee). Extra cleaning is required when pets stay to prepare property for next renter.
7. Parking is limited to two vehicles. Additional vehicles require approval.
8. There is no housekeeper... regular upkeep and cleaning up after one's self is expected. The house should be in same condition as you arrived when you depart. Pet dropping should be collected, dishes washed, etc. Cleaning fee covers, general cleaning and washing of linen.
9. The house is on city water and septic system. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Paper towels, feline products, and such will cause damages...that will result in you being responsible for the invoice.
10. No guests that aren't noted and agreed upon.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Married with four children and now our second grandchild, we lived about thirty minutes from one another through high school, but never met. After his first two years in the Marine Corps my husband and I met at my house through a mutual friend of my brothers. Married in 1989, my husband was stationed on the local Marine Base in Twentynine Palms. We fell in love with the area and when his time in the Corps came to an end, after the Gulf War, we made the area our home.