To those who love a simple life, a nice home with a beautiful view of Valparaiso Bay, I invite you to enjoy my little colorful, warm and cozy townhouse. 2 min Walk to stores and public transportation, 15 min from downtown. The town of Pablo Neruda's house and museum, La Sebastiana
This space was created to disconnect from the phone, TV and the like. It has a radio, a nice and cozy backyard to reconnect with Nature, a fabulous view of the bay.
You will have access to the whole house, except a room that is locked. You can use the kitchen which is fully equipped, the washing machine, and air dry your clothes like the old times, there is a rack behind the fridge to hang your clothes on the sun. You can also use the backyard to relax, and the front yard to enjoy the view.
Interaction with guests
For any questions, inquiries, etc. the English speaker house manager Fanny, lives next door, she can help you with anything you need.
Other things to note
you can cook your own meals, there are several stores around the house where you can get fresh produce and freshly baked bread. There is also a big supermarket and a little mall where you could get your provisions.
- There is no smoking in the house .
- there is a locked showcase for display only with some antique glass wear, jars and the like.
- If you break something, please tell us. If it's a big deal, we will let you know the cost to replace it.
- If you lose the keys you will get charged to replace them. Please keep them secure.
- No loud noise after 11 pm on weekdays.
- No parties. Small dinner parties are fine, but please respect the quiet hours.
- there is a non Refundable $100 cleaning fee.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Free spirited, outgoing, love deep meaningful conversations. My life project is to beautify the environment around me and create connections with like spirits. My dream is to build a super Adobe dome in the next year. I have a strong personality.