This is the special house with a jacuzzi bath, shower with pression, and an amazing kitchen.In the winter you can use the open fire or make the bathroom warm with the (URL HIDDEN) at the side balcony.
In front of the house there is a giante birds cage.
- If traveling from the north or the south on the N120 main road, you need to take the exit towards Zambujeira do Mar from the roundabout at S. Teotónio (onto road M502-2).
- About 3km (2 miles) down this road, turn left. (This section of road is very straight, and about 200yds before the turning, there is a signposted picnic area in the woods on the right, so you know the turning is coming.)
- Drive along this road, which has a water channel running along the right side.
- After about 2 minutes, you will pass the Turismo Rural (on your left). After a minute or two more, there will be a tall wooden fence on the left, surrounding a new-ish house.
- Just after this fenced house, turn right, over a small flat bridge across the water channel.
- In less than 0.5km (200 yds), you will come to Monte Ramos de Oliveira, which has an orange wall, with the farm's name on.
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews