About this listing
If you come to Havana, being by Old Havana is where you should be. Our apartment is located on a quiet street, just three blocks from Havana Capitol. We offer the whole apt with two very cozy rooms. Your arrival starts with a welcome cocktail!
This simple, comfortable and quiet apartment is located in one of the city's liveliest neighborhoods of Havana. Its proximity to several of the best attractions of Havana, offers customers the unique opportunity to fully enjoy your visit. We can comfortably accommodate 4 people.
Here the guests will enjoy a great privacy as they have exclusive access to the full apt, which includes the living room, balcony, dining room and kitchen, plus two bedrooms with private baths.
- Breakfast available (extra price)
- Maid Service
- Day Care Facilities
- Board Games
- Phone available
- 220/60 Hz Power
- Coffee maker
- DVD Player
- On Site Restaurant
- English spoken
Interaction with guests
During the stay of the guests, we show up only for cleaning, changing linens, towels and toiletries and also if breakfast or dinner service is requested. We are very familiar people and we love meeting people. We speak English and can help you understand the Cuban reality. We can also guide you in your first steps in the city.
- 50 meters away from Cristo Church and Plaza del Cristo, one of the top
five plazas in Old Havana.
- 100 meters away from bar/restaurante El Chanchullero
- 300 meters away from Havana Capitol
- 300 meters from Havana Museum of Fine Arts
- 300 meters from Calle Prado and Calle Obispo, the most popular in Old Havana
- 400 meters from the most famous bar/restaurant in Havana, Floridita, where Hemingway used to hang out
- 400 meters from Cigars Factory Partagas.
- 500 meters from Parque Central Hotel, Plaza Hotel, Inglaterra Hotel and Telegrafo Hotel
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 228 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are Tony and Mile, a happy kind of young couple with a small kid who live in Havana, Cuba. We have several rooms to rent out in Havana and other Cuban cities.
We've been helping travelers for several years and we love to do it. We haven't traveled abroad yet but we'd love to visit Italy as we like everything Italian, specially food. Our favorite city is Paris though.
Wait no more and come to visit us! We'll do our very best to make your experience unique!
Our motto : "We are OPEN 25Hrs a day"
P.S. Check out this new listing: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/5759255