Fantastic 1 bed-room, design, bright and very quiet.
Metro, shops, restaurants all around.
Very convenient for 3 people max (couple + 1 kid or 3 people)
Awesome 1-bedroom of 55 m2
Large living room with US kitchen
Apartment located on the 4th floor with small elevator in the building
1 separated WC
1 bathroom with bathtub
1 bedroom with King Size bed (180 cm)
Very clear and very bright apartment, super cosy, furnished with great taste.
Internet (very fast WiFi connexion), dishwasher, washing machine, 2 TV (1 in the living-from, 1 in the bed-room).
Many shops (bakery, supermarkets) at 2 minutes walk around
- Faidherbe Chaligny (line 8) at 3 min walk
- Reuilly Diderot (line 1) at 10 min walk
- Nation (lines 1, 2, 6, RER A) at 10 min walk
District with many bars and restaurants nearby (rue Faidherbe, rue Paul Bert)
- The deposit is retained by Airbnb (not the host) and will be reimbursed to the guest unless a claim is made within 48 hours after his departure because of a problem.
- NO PARTIES are allowed
- The whole apartment is NO SMOKING
- Be careful with neighbors' privacy and tranquility (limited noise after 10 pm)
- If needed, extra cleaning services can be provided as well (50€ per cleaning)
- If you have other specific needs, just ask and I will do my utmost to satisfy your needs
- Late check-in or early check-out can be arranged too and might require extra fees
Apartment close to Bastille, Le Marais, Place de la Nation and Père Lachaise cemetery.
Interaction with guests
Contacts via email and phone
Other things to note
Network: Capsule Allay
If you have other specific needs, just ask will do our upmost to satisfy your needs
Late check-in or early check-out can be organized
- Please remove your shoes on the wooden floor
- Please keep the apartment clean and tidy
- NO SMOKING apartment (it is also forbidden to smoke at the windows or in the toilets)
- Parties & loud music FORBIDDEN
- Pets NOT ALLOWED
- Please ALWAYS LOCK THE DOOR when you step out
- When you are in the apartment be careful with neighbors privacy and tranquility (limited noise after 10 pm and before 8 am (avoid loud music, slamming doors, walking with heels, ...)
- Furniture, appliances installed to be handled with care
- Be careful with the curtains
- Trash bags to buy or see under the sink if available
- Trash bins on the ground floor, door in front of the elevator. Put the trash as following:
o Green Bin: miscellaneous food waste
o Yellow cover bin: paper, cardboard, plastic
o Bin by the elevator: for glass stuff
Hello, I've been living in Paris for almost 20 years and I still love the city.
I used to live abroad and we love to travel with my partner and to discover new people.
Favorite travel destinations: NYC, London, Asia
Wish to visit soon Japan and Australia !!
Please feel free to contact us :-)