This house is meant to be filled with many people and good energy. So, come to MKE and enjoy the warmth of this house.
My home is a 3-story arts & crafts Tudor. There are 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom is a 12x12 space with king size bed and TV. There are 2 other bedrooms on the 2nd floor. 1st is approx. 10x12 and has a queen bed, love seat and large closet. The 2nd is 10x10 with a double bed, book shelf and large closet. The 4th bedroom is on the 3rd floor. It is a pitched roof attic area with a queen size bed and small living room space.
You will have access to the living room, dinning room and kitchen
Interaction with guests
Myself or a representative will meet you with a key, garage door opener and instructions for the house.
- No guests other than the 8-10 people staying.
- No parties
- No smoking
- No fires in the fireplace or in the firepit
- Plumbing is over 100 years old. Please do not put anything but toilet paper in the toilets.
- Clean hair from drain catch after each shower. The plumbing is not very good and hair clogs happen quickly. Rinse after showering, the tub gets very slick and can be dangerous.
- Please do not put any food waste in the trash can during the summer months. Fruit flies will take over. Food can be disposed of in the trash cans behind the garage.
- Please rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
- please do not remove any items from the house including but not limited to towels and glasses
- When leaving the property, please dispose of all garbage in the the garbage cans in the ally. Green are for trash and Blue for recycling.
I work as the sr. fashion stylist for Kohl's department stores. Which means I create the fashion look of the photograph. I work on teams with photographers, art directors, assistants, tailors, kid wranglers and hair & makeup professionals. I love it and there is never a dull moment. I'm a pretty chill and relaxed person. I have 2 dogs that love to walk to the lake for a swim. I love to cook and have dinner parties for my friends and family. I enjoy movies, food, photography, museums, biking and yoga.