Whether in town for the weekend, a week, or all month long, this space has all you need for a great Denver experience. In a very walk-able neighborhood that is only a few minute bus ride into downtown, you'll find restaurants, bars and coffee shops available right outside the front door. This listing also features a comfortable, enclosed, 420-friendly patio.
You'll have the whole finished basement to yourself for privacy here. The home's kitchen, living room, dining area, and access to an enclosed patio are located on the ground level, with another guest quarters, laundry facilities, and the owner's master bedroom sharing the second floor.
- This space's wall-mounted television features DirecTV cable with HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc, as well as on-demand options.
- Your room includes a refrigerator for drinks, snacks, etc.
The ground level includes a kitchen, living room, dining area, and enclosed patio, which are all available to our AirBnB guests. If you'd like to do laundry then just let us know, as that is available on the second floor.
Interaction with guests
We will be available to answer questions and help out with general information about the area, including local restaurants and neighborhood resources like stores, bicycle rental, and parks. With busy schedules our personal interaction may be limited, so phone calls, text messages, or an email utilizing the contact info provided after booking will always be welcome for questions about your stay.
Other things to note
Located right across the street from our front door, Cherry Bean Coffee accommodates guests with a coffee, tea, or latte on us each day. This friendly neighborhood coffee house has really come to enjoy guests traveling through to share unique stories and experience, and features a world map on the back wall for you to leave your mark.
Attractions in the area are easily accessible on foot, with a bike rental, or via public transportation from the bus stop out front. Union Station and downtown Denver's 16th Street Mall are a 1.5 mile walk or bus ride away.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
General respect for the house and our environment is necessary, of course, and keeping that in mind it'll be easy to have a great stay.
A few guidelines while you're visiting:
- Please remove your shoes at the front door
- No smoking in the house, but the back patio is a great environment and quite comfortable
- Manage the noise at late hours, please, including late night/early morning returns
- Clean up after yourself in general when using dishes and preparing food
- Just let us know if you'd like to use the washer and dryer, and we'll be happy to answer any questions about that and show you where we keep detergent
- Feel free to let us know any time with a call, text, email, or in person if there is anything that we can do to make you more comfortable (adjust the heat or A/C, more towels, you name it)
- Enjoy yourself! Your space in the house will be respected as private, and although we enjoy relating with guests that is never a requirement for you to relax here.
With these things in mind the space is yours, and we look forward to meeting soon. Feel free to email with any questions, including our recommendations on local resources and transportation options. We are in a great neighborhood with plenty of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops right outside the front door.
This host has 142 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
As an active couple from different parts of the country (Alaska and Illinois), we each enjoy what Colorado has to offer regarding an engaging outdoor lifestyle in the vicinity of a vital metro hub like Denver. Whether you're interested in hiking, cycling, kayaking, climbing, snow sports, local sporting events, or theater downtown we may have experience with or insight into an activity.
As professionals we are each involved with community resources for proactive health, enjoying positions in separate but complementary organizations while encouraging a nonprofit community outreach program that we have founded together.