About this listing
A confortable 2 room apartment that make the guest really feel at home;the ideal choice for a relaxing stay, down town and near the beach. See view from the bedroom, satelite, free wifi, near restaurants, bus/train station, port
'Egadistar' Apartment is a welcoming apartment with a comfortable atmosphere that make the Guest really feel at home; represent the ideal choice for a relaxing stay, down town and near the beach.
A cheap house vacation rental direct by owner in Trapani allow you to immerse yourself in the excitement and charm of the western-sicily. A excellent place to spend your holiday.
Fully equipped apartment
The Apartment is about 500 Square Feet, fully furnished, ideal for short term rental. One double bedroom ( also tween), modern bathroom with shower, living room with kitchinette. A self catering accommodation that sleeps up to 4.
Beds: Large Double Bed (1), Child Bed (1), Sofa bedNotes:
you can add a sofa bed for 1 or 2 on require. Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven,
Dishes & Utensils, Cooking Utensils, 4 Ring Stove, Toaster, Dining, Wireless Internet,
Air Conditioning, Towels Provided, Linens Provided,Hair Dryer, Iron & Board,
WiFi (6/1Mb) internet in apartment with access to router, air conditioner in any rooms are free of charge.
Linen and 2 towels per person are waiting for you in apartment.
You will find everything that you need in kitchen, for making your own meal, so you can feel like you are at your home.
In the apartment you will find iron, hair dryer etc.
HOW TO REACH US
You can reach our apartments in Largo Franchi:
1) By bus, direction Trapani PORTO, get off the bus at the last stop (this option is convenient if you arrive at the airport before 22.00)
Leave the bus at the last stop Trapani PORTO,You are at walking distance of the apartment as you can see from the picture.
After 22 it is convenient to take a Taxy
2) Arrival by car
If you come on the motorway, take the first exit that you find and head for Trapani Porto 15 KM then Largo Franchi (Crossing via Orfeo).
Interaction with guests
We are pleased to help our guests for additional requests or information about the area
The apartment is located next to the pedestrian area of the historical centre of Trapani, that with its scythe shape faces the delightful Egadi islands.
The flats is located just a few steps away from the bus stop to the airport, near the town centre Bus Terminal and Railway Station,
Distance from Trapani Birgi Airport to T: 15 Km.
from the Port (5 minutes walking), you can easily the Egadi islands (20 min.) by hydrofoil or ferry
for an incomparable full-day amazing excursion. Our property represent a perfect base for exploring this part of Sicily
and a stopover on a touring holiday
In the zone you can find many typical bistros and coffee bars where to taste the local culinary specialities and wines. Few steps forward there are the beaches and the Port, from where many international sailing competitions start and form where to take a hydrofoil or a ferry to reach the near islands.You can reach 'San Giuliano' Lidos on the sandy northern shore within easy walking distance of the centre. Also at 'Torre Ligny', right in the heart of the town centre, there is the beautiful small rocky beach for amazing snorkelling and swimming.
Close to the apartment there is a Bank and ATM machine, stores and caffe restaurant. Across the street bakery, market tourist office and exchange office. Only 100m away there is a shopping area with lot of brand name shops and restaurants. You can see guide map for other places near the apartment.
Food, shopping and much more...: In the centre you can find many typical bistros and coffee bars where to taste the local culinary specialities ( such as the famous cous cous with fish and the spaghetti with “Pesto Trapanese”, or “pasta with sea urchin eggs”. Typical desserts with “ricotta” or the typical “Granita” are not to miss– the most famous is the one with mulberries from the famous “Colicchia’s bar”). You can find also many places where to taste local wines o simply listen good music. The surrounding area is also ideal for shopping. Typical are the “Corallari” shops which offer a wide choice of coral jewellery and items. Coral was caught up to the last century in the sea of Trapani.
A bus trip into the modern part of town will take you to two more of Trapani's tourist attractions, the Santuario dell'Annunziata and the adjacent Museo Regionale Pepoli.The town's tourist information office, where you can find information and advice on these and other sights, is located in the old town near the port.
The Sicily region: Sicily, the largest of the Mediterranean Islands, comprises a number of satellite minor archipelagos; along its triangular perimeter is an endless number of splendid sea resorts and spots, some of which, renowned across the world. Along a roughly 1,000 km-long coastline combine tremendous and varied sea landscapes and colours, archaeological and historical sites, a precious geographical diversity, unspoilt sea-beds, all of what have contributed to make Sicily a cradle of tourism. Most of the resorts are today well-provided with accommodation and tourism facilities. From a tourist point of view, Trapani is certainly one of the richest & better endowed provinces in Sicily. Along its coastline are numerous well-known summer attractions. Bathed by two seas, it boasts both sea and historical wonders with remnants from past ages and domination. Tourism – along with the salt industry – is today a major resource also thanks to the many accommodation and entertainment facilities grown across.
On the edge of the western coast of Sicily, Trapani is a fishing and ferry port with a long history famous for its salt and coral. It makes a good base for tourists exploring western part of Sicily, such as: Erice, Segesta, Marsala, S Vito Lo Capo, Selinunte, Scopello, Zingaro reserve, Mothia.
Other things to note
Other Activities: Loisirs
Golf: Area activities
- 100 m from the bus stop; -
- 1 Km from private and public beaches; - 500 m from the train Station;
- 1 Km from the 'Lega Navale' Marina; -
- 1 Km from tennis court; - - 10 Km from a horse riding-school; - 75 Km from Palermo's Airport;
Local festivals and attractions:
The procession Easter of the 'Misteri' is the town's most famous procession. On Good Friday to Saturday twenty wooden statues, known as the Misteri, are carried through the streets by robed citizens.
Trapani's biggest events include the Operas and concerts held during summer months in the leafy park of Villa Margherita. More processions take place on 7th August, the feast day of the town's patron saint, Sant’Alberto, and on 16th August when a firework display celebrates the Feast of Madonna of Trapani.
Trapani is the sailors town, during the whole year many international sailing competitions are set in this zone.
Note that the town's name is pronounced with the stress on the first syllable: Tràpani.
1. We expect your first arrival after 14:00 pm and departure on the last day of your stay until 10:00 am so we can prepare the apartment for the arrival of our next guests.
2. Tourist tax is included in the price.
3. If guests cancel their reservation after payment of the deposit less than a month before the arrival, we retain the full amount of the deposit. If the cancellation occurs more than one month before the arrival we retain 50% of the deposit while the remaining 50% is returned to the guest. This rule applies regardless of the reason for cancellation.
4. If guests do not arrive by midnight to the booked apartment on the appointed day of arrival, the reservation will be considered canceled, regardless of the reason.
5. Payment of the total rental price (or the remaining portion of that amount) shall be carried out CASH on the first day of arrival.
6. Bed linen and towels are changed before the guests arrive and once per week during their stay.
1. Persons who are not our guests are not allowed to stay in the apartments without permission from the owner.
2. Please handle the items in the apartment with care. Customer is obligated to compensate for any damage made in the apartment.
3. We kindly ask you not to make noise in the house or around it after 23:00 pm, and in that way violate the peace of other the guests.
4. In case of a longer absence from the apartment please close the exterior windows to avoid the pounding and damage in case of a strong wind.
Dear guests, we wish You a pleasant stay in our apartments!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Adoro viaggiare e grazie alla mia esperienza di viaggiatrice unita all'amore per la mia terra tento di dare ai miei ospiti lo stesso servizio che io mi aspetto quando viaggio. Ma anche lo stesso calore...!
Mi aiutano molto in questa attività i miei familiari.
Amo ricevere personalmente i miei ospiti con i quali quasi sempre si avvia una relazione amicale.
Sono disponibile per consigli per esplorare questa splendida parte della Sicilia e fornisco mappe e materiale informativo sulla zona.