Idyllic rambling country house, set on 2.5 acres overlooking bubbling brook, just a short walk from the train station and 15 min to CBD. Equipped with aircon, WiFi, cosy fireplace, tennis court, BBQ facilities, and a warm and welcoming hostess!
Would you like to spent time in a quiet, peaceful place that is just 15 mins by train to Perth CBD? Our rambling house is situated on 2.5 acres, overlooking a bubbling brook, and with a host of farm animals in the yard. Yet we have one of Perth's biggest shopping malls nearby, we are a short walk from the train station where you can catch the fast train to Perth. Our guests have access to unlimited WiFi, free local calls, great kitchen facilities with tea/coffee/biscuits 24/7, tennis court, and use of our scooter for getting about!
The price includes all utility bills, free local phone calls & free high speed NBN WIFI.
The house is
• 5 mins on foot from the bus station (bus # 220)
• 15 mins on foot from Beckenham train station
• 15 mins by train to Perth CBD (Wellington station)
• 12 mins by car to the international airport
• 20 mins by car to the domestic airport
• 2 mins to Roe Hwy/Kenwick link
• 2 mins to Albany Hwy
• 15 mins by car to Curtin Univesity
• 30 mins to Curtin University by bus/train
• 5 mins by car or bus to Gym & Carousel shopping Centre in Cannington
• 2 mins to Kenwick link/Roe Hwy
• 7 mins by car to Welshpool
• 10 mins by car to Canning vale
• 15 mins by car to Murdock University
• 25 mins by car to Fremantle
The house has new kitchens, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, 2 spacious open TV lounges, a study office, 2 dining area with huge back yard (over 9,000 square meters) with tennis court, & Yule brook running through the property.
• Fully furnished room with air conditioner, wardrobe, queen bed, linen & towel, bed side tables, book shelf, desk & chair, table lamp and fan
• Unlimited wireless broadband internet
• Set up box to watch digital TV channel in the TV lounge
• Free local phone calls
• Use of fax, printer, scanner & photo copier
• Tennis court during the day time
• Built in BBQ
• Use of kitchen
• Tea, coffee & biscuits 24/7
• All utility bills: water, electricity & gas
• Plenty of off street parking spaces
• Free pick up/drop-off from the airport if stay over 4 weeks
Please contact me by email to arrange viewing of the property - it's quite a unique house, and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Please contact me if you require other dates as I have other rooms that may be available.
Our guests have access to unlimited ADSL 2+ WiFi, great kitchen facilities, with tea/coffee/biscuits 24/7, and use of our bicycle for getting about, bathroom, TV lounge, laundry room, back yard, tennis court & more
Interaction with guests
Guests are welcome to contact me when needed, guests have their own privacy
Other things to note
Pick up from the airport can be arranged in advance with the cost of $25
1. Copy of ID (drivers' license or passport) required when check in. I can make the copy either use photo copier or scanner or mobile phone
2. No photo taken inside & outside the property
3. No smoking inside the house or near the property
4. no binge drinking
5. no any form of drugs
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Yan from Perth, Western Australia and I have a unique house for you to come, stay and chill out. More than this I enjoy traveling, wind surfing, sailing, gardening, reading, cooking, sewing & renovating.