About this listing
Fully testy renovated, big, bright, clean 2 bedroom apt in Union City New Jersey. SLEEPS UP TO 8 GUEST. Minutes from New York City Time Square, The Meadowlands Sports Arena/Izod Center. Easy access to grocery, restaurants and buses to NYC & Hoboken.
Bright, Big and Beautiful and fully equipped TWO bedroom apartment in Union City New Jersey / the other side of Lincoln Tunnel .
Newly renovated, located just minutes from New York City.
Transportation to New York City is 0- 2 blocks away. Buses run 24 hours a day.
It is easier and faster to commute into the City from Union City than commuting from Brooklyn or Queens.
If you were to stay in the Bronx it would take you 40 min to get to Times Square. If you were to Stay in Brooklyn it would take you the same amount of time as subways in Brooklyn are not direct. If you were to stay in Manhattan you would not find a place as big as this one for this price.
It will take you 15 - 20 minutes to be directly in Times Square by a bus in most time except weekday rush hours.
There are 1 QUEEN SIZE bed in one bedroom, 2 Full size beds in another bedroom and one full size sofa bed in the living room.
There is a parking space in our property. There are two apartments in our house, you can reserve the parking space for pay $15/day. If the parking is already reserved by the other party, we can provide $10/day parking permit, you can park their car in the street.
This apartment is the first floor apartment in the house. It has the back door access to back yard patio. It is totally independent and not shared with anyone.
Interaction with guests
Once we accept your booking, we will send you the lock code through email. You will not need to meet anyone to get the key, but will use the security code to open the lock.
During your stay, you can always contact us through airbnb.com message. We do provide phone # for immediate assistant and emergency contact.
Typical, safe metropolitan NYC area community. There is a lot of restaurants, groceries, bakeries around. But it is also quiet at night . For anyone who want fast access to Manhattan and reasonable dwelling price, this is idea place to stay.
There are few ways to NYC:
1) Take NJ transit bus #123 two blocks away at palisade ave. It will directly take you to Manhattan 42 st Port Authority Bus Terminal. There is only one bus stop in between and the bus fare is $3.20 a seat. It runs every 5 ~ 20 minutes weekday and 30 minutes on weekend and holiday. You can check the detail schedule at NJ transit website. Our bus stop is Palisade ave / Highpoint ave(22 st). The bus rout map is in our photo list.
2) Take local small bus ($2.00) one blocks away from our house to 29 st. Then, at 30 street, there are many buses to Manhattan 42 st Port Authority Bus Terminal (one block away from time square). Here is the last bus stop before Lincoln Tunnel. We suggest you take the "Paterson-New York" line ($3.00) local bus. Since it will stop and pick up you in street right in front of 42 st bus terminal / New York Time building. You do not even need get into terminal building. This is what locals use. This bus runs every 5 minutes / 24 hours a day. You can see the picture of this bus in our picture list.
3) Take NJ transit bus #22 to Hoboken path station, from there you can take path train to NYC 34 st or downtown World Trade Center.
There are also City Buses to Newport Mall, Jersey Garden Outlet and Woodbury Commons.
The route from JFK airport to our house:
1) At the terminal , take JFK AIRTRAIN to Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave;
2) At Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave, transfer to subway E. Ride subway E to 42 st Manhattan, Port Authority Bus Terminal;
3) At 42 st Manhattan, Port Authority Bus Terminal, take the NJ Transit bus 123 from to Palisade Ave at 18th St in Union City. Our house is 2 blocks away.
From Newark airport to our house, the best way is taking taxi or Uber at airport. The Uber fee is only around $25 depended on the time.
Other things to note
* Make sure you get the security lock codes after your booking is accepted. If you still not get it days before your check-in, please contact us to get them.
* If you need reserve the parking space, please contact us as early as possible. We will check if that the parking space is reserved by the other guest and send you the paypal reservation fee request. We can also change the booking total price to include the parking fee.
* The normal check in time: on or after 4:00 pm, check out time: 11:00 am.
After the previous guest group check out at 11:00 am, our cleaning lady need a few hours to clean the rooms. We will guarantee the apartment is ready for next guest by 4:00 pm. But we try to be a little bit flexible to accommodate guest's schedule. If you want to check in early or check out late, you need contact management to arrange.
On your checking date, you can come early to put your luggage in the uncleaned apartment, then come back after 4:00 pm. On your check out day, you can put the luggage in the hall way after 11:00 am, then come back to pick up the luggage when you are ready.
* No pets, No smoking, No drug inside the building.
* Keep the windows close when the air conditioner or heating turned on.
* Always keep the front door and apartment door close during your stay.
* Our apartment is rented purely for regular stay. It can not be used to host party.
* All guests - including children, must be included in guest count. Only registered/reserved guests please! No extra person stay over night.
* No party, no drinking alcohol at our front and back yard in our property.
* Do not disturb the guest in the other unit in the same house and neighbors.
* Absolutely no downloading of copyrighted materials (no bit torrent, for example). Any copyright infringement by guest subject to release of guests info to copyright holder for further action.
We , Kevin Song & David Wang, are close friend who have been lived and worked in NYC metropolitan area for more than twenty years. Both of us love to travel and own vacation house in FL for many years. We love dealing with short term vacation rental people from airbnb and other website. Right now, we are join together to offer our properties in Union City which is extremely easy access into Times Square. We will have a number of listings and handle the renting our-self. You will definitely be pleased with our services and enjoy staying at any of our properties.