About this listing
UNBEATABLE PROPERTY: This enormous double room is an oasis in the middle of the city. Full of light + breathtaking view + private access to private garden + Garage.
Stay and enjoy a real victorian San Francisco dream house with a total size of 2,482 square feet.
The house has beautiful views of the city, it is located in a perfect and vibrant location. At the same time the house is located in a quiet spot, you will feel like in an oasis in the heart of San Francisco.
KEY FACTS ABOUT YOUR STAY :)
- Fully-equipped bathroom. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, shaving cream, body lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash. ALL what you need. Towels also provided.
- Big, quiet double room fully equipped with luxurious details. Heating system, ventilation
- Private access to private backyard (patio with barbecue grill and garden)
- Free fast Wifi
- Full use of the massive kitchen and living room
- Walking distance to beautiful parks: Corona Haight, Buena Vista park, Dolores park, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate park.
- Beautiful views of the city both from the kitchen and living room windows.
- Towels are also provided.
- Use of washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Very homey and comfortable feel
- Smoking in the garden is okay
- I have no pets. Pets are not allowed. Sorry!
* THE HOUSE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR VIDEO/PHOTO SHOTS UNDER SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT.
In addition to your exclusive areas:
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN
You will also have total access to:
+ amenities: appliances, pots/pans, and condiments too so you don't have to buy those
+ huge refrigerator / fridge (feel free to fill it with your favorite goodies)
+ dish washer
+ eggs cooker
+ different types of tea, coffee and cookies always available
+ While the bedroom does not have a TV, I have a 42" flat screen beside the fireplace in the living room that you are more than welcome to use (Netflix account and the Amazon Prime account available) while having a beautiful view of San Francisco.
- Iron & ironing board
Interaction with guests
TRAVEL WITH A SMILE :) You enjoy open heartiness and an individual personal touch? Welcome to my place! Hospitality and cordiality are always present.
I am proud of being an Airbnb "SUPERHOST". I am a respectful and non- invasive person. I interact with the guests as much as they want. I am usually busy and out of the house but when we happen to share a moment I enjoy giving suggestions, tips and helping people to enjoy San Francisco 100%.
I speak English, Spanish and some Portuguese and Italian. I have travelled all around the world and I like meeting people from different places and cultures. My main passions are tourism and fitness.
Other things to note
On-site (covered) garage. Perfect in case you are planning to bring your car or rent a car to drive to cities like Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, Napa, Sacramento, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.
Note: The total length of the garage is: 178 inches. Longer cars may not fit. Thanks! :)
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is okay both in the back patio and garden only (ashtrays available in the patio).
- Only registered guests are allowed to have access to the house.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a kinesiologist and exercise physiologist. I got my masters degree in Science in San Francisco, California. I live in the best city of the world: New York City!
Professional & easy going.
Love: Food, sports and travel.
My favorite cities: NYC, Rome, Barcelona, Rio do Janeiro, Sao Paulo, London, Paris
On my list: Asia & Australia