About this listing
Why drive when you can WALK to most of Boulder's best offerings from our Unique 1920's bungalow. Within 15 minutes you can be to Pearl St, Chautauqua, CU, and more! This charming home offers many conveniences for entertaining your next gathering, including:
- office work space
- blue tooth sound bar system for main floor
- 5 burner BBQ (propane)
- 2nd Living room (basement) equipped with a wii
- Private patio with ample seating and a fountain
We look forward to your stay!
Although this is a 1 cat household (domestic short hair), she will not be present during bookings.
Entire House, minus 1 or 2 locked closets.
Interaction with guests
During your stay, I'm available by phone (voice and text).
Other things to note
This is a 1 cat household (domestic short hair), but she will not be present during bookings.
No Pets. Smoking will result in loss of deposit.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
My wife and I both enjoy outdoor adventures around the world and eagerly await new experiences with each journey. Whether it be on 2 wheels, 4 wheels, by boat, or on snow skis, we manage to find new memories everywhere we go. High points:
- we're a chatty couple that assimilates well to just about any group setting
- we've lived in shared housing and understand the level of respect that it calls for
- we maintain a high level of cleanliness for personal and short term housing
Several of our local friends provide housing through Airbnb and their experiences have turned us on to this new way of travel. What's even better, it gets you out of a stuffy hotel scene and into the actual neighborhoods, where life truly exists. We hope to see you along our journey!