Enjoy our lovely home with open kitchen, private pool and stunning views of Cypress Creek! Close to the Square, with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, you have all the comforts required for a wonderful getaway. Available for 1 night stays Sunday-Wednesday, 2 night minimums Thursday-Saturday and 3 night minimums on holidays.
Please visit our website: cypre(URL HIDDEN) for better prices and better service?
Enjoy stunning views of Cypress Creek and Texas hill country sunsets. Perched on Eagle Rock above Cypress Falls, Island House provides a comfortable retreat for small group reunions, romantic getaways or adult family holidays. The living room, and larger bedrooms open to the covered porch and enjoy views of the creek and the peaceful sound of waterfalls. Swimming under awesome sunsets, bird watching, and easy golf course access highlight the peace and quiet of creek side living.
Available with master suite alone (2 adults) or master suite with guest wing (6 adults total).
Just 3 miles to the Wimberley square and one mile to the trail head of the Blue Hole Regional Park, guests enjoy all the pleasures of Wimberley valley: cafes, fine dining, vineyards, world class art, and protected natural beauties such as Jacob's Well and the Blue Hole.
Island House is fully equipped for 6 overnight adult guests with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a swimming pool, and a covered porch with an outdoor dining table and lounge area.
Our guests enjoy all the entertainment comforts of home, including cable, wireless internet, a blue ray DVD/CD player, a large selection of CDs and DVDs, I-pod music systems and flat screen/HD TVs in the living room and master bedroom.
The large outside dining table on the back porch allows for wonderful meals with a cool breeze from the creek. Nature lovers take great pleasure from the hummingbirds, hawks and great blue herons that are seen daily.
Golfers find the Quicksand Golf Club just around the corner and Island House guests view the pond at the 8th hole across the street.
Our home is a wonderful adult retreat, young children, pets and smoking are not allowed.
Guests enjoy private access to the entire home and are provided with a unique security code for the duration of their stay. Owners are a phone call away for any questions or requests.
Interaction with guests
We respect your privacy and provide each guest with a unique door code for the duration of your stay. Privacy upon arrival and departure is the typical arrangement, but we are available to meet with and assist guests as needed.
Other things to note
Pricing includes 6% Texas State Hotel Tax.
Pool company accesses the exterior property every Thursday (occasionally Wed. or Fri.) for regular pool service.
We hope and encourage you to have a most enjoyable stay, however guests must respect our neighbors and not engage in activities unfitting for a quiet residential or public park area. House Rules include:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house. Smoking is allowed outside only-PLEASE DISPOSE OF CIGARETTE BUTTS IN OUTSIDE TRASH.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay on the property overnight. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Island House is an 'adult only' property. Children under the age of 10 are not allowed.
4. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Any damages or excess cleaning needed will be taken from the security deposit.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking is limited to 4 vehicles. Parking on the road is not permitted. Guest must notify the owner in advance if guest party will be parking more than 4 vehicles on the property.
9. While linens and bath towels are included, daily housekeeping service is not included in the quoted rental rate. Daily housekeeping service must be arranged for in advance.
10. Clean beach towels are provided on top of the dryer for use around the pool.
11. Woodcreek sewage uses a grinder/pump system. DO NOT FLUSH any products other than toilet paper. No feminine products, cleaning wipes, or other items should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or other items have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages for the cost of repair.
12. Guests must not cause noise that is too loud for a quiet neighborhood setting.
13. Use of the barbeque grill must comply with local ordinances and grill must be completely shut off and propane tank valve closed after use.
14. Fireworks and firearms are not permitted on the premises.
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Island House at Cypress Falls and Casa Blanca on the Wimberley Square are family owned properties. June and Henry Ault live in Wimberley Texas and are an integral part of the creative Wimberley community. They retired to Wimberley after a lifetime in Austin. Suzanne Oliver, their daughter lives and works in Austin but spends much time in Wimberley enjoying the cool, clean water and the artistic culture there.