Excellent location - city centre (Tollcross). Perfect for sightseeing, universities & conferences.
- 10-min to Princes St & George Sq. (Edinburgh Uni)
- 7-min to Grassmarket
- 15-min to Castle & National Museum
- 2-min to Lothian Road & Meadows
- 5-min to EICC
Bus stops are almost on the doorstep with many bus routes to e.g. Palace, National Gallery, Princes Garden, Napier Uni & Heriot-Watt Uni as well as most of above.
The flat is compact, but cozy in a cul-de-sac street.
The building is a traditional Victorian tenement in a residential street, listed Grade C, designed by one of the most famous Scottish architects, Sir R. Rowand Anderson whose works include National Portrait Gallery in Edinburgh.
It is a small flat but comfortable. It is sunny in the morning, thanks to the big windows.
This flat is ideal for 1 or 2 people, but it can accomodate up to 4 people.
The freshly painted bedroom has two single beds (one is underbed). There is also a double sofa bed in the kitchen/livingroom.
The flat includes:
- Bedroom: two single beds (one is underbed), chest of drawers, wardrobe, and lamp
- Kitchen/living room: a fridge freezer, cooker (NO oven), washing machine, microwave, electric kettle, pots/pans, plates, mugs, table, chairs, sofa bed etc.
- Hallway: An iron, ironing board and hair dryer
- Shower room: an electric power shower and toilet
Free tea/coffee is provided as well as fresh bed linen, towels, shower gel and 2in1 shampoo. A hair dryer is also available.
Early check-in or keeping your luggage - please enquire PRIOR to booking (not when booking) and let me confirm. Thank you!
- Entire flat except the second bedroom (private space)
Interaction with guests
I will see you at the check-in. We are usually very nearby, and happy to help you with any enquiries- so please feel free to contact me:)
Other things to note
Deep sleepers recommended due to some noise.
- Please take your shoes off in the hallway of the flat - thank you.
- I trust that my guests do not use illegall drugs or substance in the premise or outside the flat.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there, I am Mo. I have fallen in love with magical Edinburgh and lived here over 10 years, more or less settled with family (a surprise to myself!). I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and I have rented out the spare room and the entire flat last 3 years.