Jeffery was easy to reach via phone and text. The apartment is spacious for a one bedroom and there were no issues with space or everyone having somewhere to sleep. It was also decorated nicely (pretty much like the pictures provided). VERY close to shopping (Nice mall is WAKING DISTANCE). Also, very close to main streets and freeways.
BUT on the other hand, we did have some issues.
1. There is no AC, but a fan is provided. BUT since a few windows weren't able to close (but they did have screens on them) the fan was basically blowing around HOT air. It got so hot to the point where I had to sit in my car to put on my make-up.
2. The apartment had a weird smell to it.
3. The neighbors had a loud dog that barked a lot.
4. Parking is almost non-existent at night.
5. There is a window in the shower that isn't covered up, so it seems like people can look directly in and see you. I took a towel to cover it up.
Overall, I would say my experience was OK, I've done Airbnb many times and out of them all this is at the bottom of my list.