Our cozy second home in a gated Poconos community allows you to enjoy some relaxing time with your family.
Walking distance to two lakes.
3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath.
Propane Weber Grill
Cozy home with propane fireplace.
You have access to the entire home except for the basement bedroom.
Interaction with guests
We are always available to address any issues you may have or answer any questions.
Other things to note
Cleaning fee includes fresh blankets and linens on all beds, kitchen towels as well as clean towels for up to 10 guests.
With my cleaning fee, I will also provide you with dish soap, a fresh sponge, 1 roll of paper towels and 1 roll of toilet paper for each of the 3 bathrooms. You are responsible to bring any additional necessities beyond that.
I do not provide beach towels but you are welcome to use any of our 4 beach chairs and our umbrella.
If the propane runs out while you are at our home and you want to grill, it is your responsibility to replace it. The best place to do this is at the Weis in Hamlin. It costs about $20 for a new tank.
Our House Rules:
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO HAVE GUESTS THAT DO NOT RESPECT MY HOME, LOOK ELSEWHERE.
If you are a person who is looking to relax and have a good time with your family, see as follows.
- ENJOY yourself!
- NO PARTIES!!
- Must be 25 years old to rent (must provide proof).
- No smoking in the house.
- No pets.
- Absolutely no fireworks - community rule. Sparklers are fine.
- Trampoline usage is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please be safe. One jumper at a time.
- Fire pit is to be used at your own risk.
- Leave our home the way you found it.
- Place all dishes in the dishwasher upon check out.
- Must remove all garbage upon check-out (there is a trash/recycling center in the community).
- The Hideout is a quiet family community. Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.