Beautiful and nautically appointed Cape Cod house is awaiting your arrival. Surrounded by views of Martha's Vineyard, along with open access to Vineyard Sound (if you have a boat, we have a dock) invite you to visit the island. Use of 'The Club House' pool, is located steps away from the property, if swimming in the ocean is not for you.
I hope to see you soon,
* There is an elevator in the house, for those who have issues walking up and down stairs.
* There is an outside shower in addition to the three tub/showers in the house.
* There are various adult oriented games: Scrabble; Cards Against Humanity; Pictionary; Yatzee, as well as others. We also have crayons, fishing nets, noodles for swimming and fishing pole for children.
I am looking forward to greeting you at the house the day of your check-in at four o'clock. If that time does not work for you, I will be happy to set up another time that does, as long as it is before eleven o'clock p.m. In the event you are going to be here after that time, I will communicate alarm instructions and the location of a key before you arrive.
Interaction with guests
* I will be available for questions, recommendations, problems, or an emergency ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
* I may ask your permission to pop in when you are out, to water the plants in the middle of a seven (7) night stay, or a dry hot spell.
Other things to note
* The irrigation system turns on at 3 a.m.
* Being on the water provides extra wind gusts in a split second. If you are going out for the day, please close the deck umbrella, or you may find the table turned upside down, or the umbrella inside out when you return.
* Pets - 40lbs. or less
* Smoking is allowed outside of the house, however, there will be a two dollar ($2) charge for each tobacco product left on the ground.