Our lovely house is new, fully furnished, and is located in the heart of District 1. There are several nice convenience stores, coffee shops, & restaurants nearby. Wifi & utilities are included. Each room has its own kitchenette and private bathroom.
The house is situated on a quiet street- there are quite a lot of coffee shops and restaurants nearby. The Reunification Palace/ Notre Dame Cathedral are only about 15 or 20 minutes walk away so it's quite centrally located, non-touristy feel. We have six separate private studio apartments 20-25m2 (1 bed, 1 bath, kitchenette, new built, fully furnished, with all-new furniture/ each apartment) with a common staircase with kind and generous hosts living adjacent. Each room has a queen sized bed, so can comfortably accommodate up to two people (so long as they don't mind sharing a bed). Therefore, whether you're one person looking for a place to stay one night, an individual renter looking for a centrally located apartment, or a large group seeking private rooms in close proximity, we have you covered!
Guests will have access to their own rooms, which have kitchenettes and private bathrooms. Additionally all guests will have access to a rooftop balcony for Laundry and smoking area.
Interaction with guests
- Central location and very convenience.
- 24/24 service.
- We can assist you with any information about Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam.
- If we go to the supermarket or on other shopping trips or errands, guests will be welcome to come along.
Other things to note
- Free Internet/Wifi
- Personal safe box in the room
- Studio apartments with kitchenette & private bathrooms
- Near convenience stores, restaurants, bus stops
- Fully furnished
- Nightly, weekly, and monthly/extended rates available
- Smoking area at top floor balcony.
- Washing machine available for guests.