Apartment located in a modern building with picturesque view overlooking the Baltic Sea and Hel Peninsula. Situated in close proximity to nature parks and seaside. 24h security, large terrace, perfect location with a large selection of cycling trails
It is a stylish apartment with a picturesque view overlooking The Baltic Sea and Hel Peninsula. The flat is located on the 8th floor in a modern apartment house (Witawa). The building has 24h security, comprehensive CCTV system in all areas and is located on the top of a shopping centre. The apartment features a large terrace with a table and a comfortable long chair, an ideal setting for a relaxed sunny day. The flat consists of a living room combined with kitchen, a bedroom, a separate wardrobe, a large bathroom and a terrace. Aside from its modern and stylish design, the apartment is also very well equipped – fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, electric kettle, microwave, safebox, LCD TV, DVD, bed sheets, towels, hairdryer. Free and fast wireless Internet is available for the guests. The apartment house has a 24h guarded, underground parking spaces available for an additional charge of 20zł / day. There is also a free large parking lot available within 100m. A free large parking lot is available within 100m.
The flat boasts a prime location. It is situated in close proximity to the seaside and within walking distance to nature parks. There is a fairly large number of shops, attractions and amenities available right outside the building. The Apartment House Witawa, in which the flat is located, features a large selection of shops and attractions such as gym/fitness club, hairdresser, shopping mall, entertainment for kids and an outside garden for the guests. There are a few large supermarkets (Tesco, Lidl, Biedronka) and 24h stores within 3min walking distance. The close proximity to the bus stops (3min walking distance) and to the main highway (2km) makes it easy and efficient to commute within and outside Gdynia. The abundance of cycling trails covering the seaside and forest areas also create a perfect environment for more adventurous and sporty holidays. There are 2 bicycles available for guests’ use during their stay.
Guests have access to a private, large garden featuring a playground and comfortable benches – including a private access to the rooftop with picturesque view overlooking the whole city. Gym and Fitness Club is available in the Witawa shopping mall at an extra charge.
Interaction with guests
We will be more than happy to advise what places to see and how to get around the city. If there are any problems, you can also count on our assistance.
1. According to the regulations of the building, quiet hours period starts at 10pm and ends at 6am
2. Pets are not allowed
3. Smoking is not allowed (the apartment has a smoke detector installed)
4. The guest is responsible for all the items and valuables left in the apartment
5. If the number of guests is larger than the number declared in the booking, the guess shall bear the extra charge of 100 zł / person (the floor corridors are monitored)
6. The guest is responsible for notifying the owner about any potential damages or losses in the apartment. The guest is responsible for financial compensation for any damages or/and losses that occurred during his/her stay.
7. Please leave the house clean and tidy before checking out.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.