My 1BR apartment is in a relaxed neighborhood that serves as the PERFECT base for exploring NYC - I'm just a couple of blocks to the 4, 6, N, Q, & R trains, Union Square & Madison Square Park! My place is excellent for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families.
My ideally located apartment has one bedroom, one bathroom, and also features:
- TV with Netflix!
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, dishes ...everything you need!
- Air conditioning
- Washer & dryer (no need to visit a laundromat!)
- Workspace with desk
- Storage for you to use, including dresser space & closet with hangers
All areas of my apartment can be accessed, except those that common sense dictates otherwise.
Interaction with guests
I will be away during your stay, so I use a check-in service that oversees my property. They are available 24/7 through the Airbnb messaging portal to answer any questions :)
1. VISITORS. No visitors without prior, express, written consent.
2. OVERNIGHT GUESTS. No additional or overnight guests. All guests must be included on the reservation, including children and infants.
3. SMOKING. No smoking.
4. DRUGS. No drugs.
5. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. No illegal activity.
6. PETS. No pets.
7. EVENTS. No parties, events, or gatherings without prior, express, written consent.
8. QUIET HOURS. Quiet hours are from 10:00pm until 8:00am
9. COMMUNICATION. All communication should be conducted on Airbnb through the messaging portal. You agree that by booking a reservation at this property, these rules control you reservation, and any information you may receive verbally at check-in or otherwise that conflicts with or contradicts these rules is invalid and should be disregarded. In the event of an emergency, you may call to notify us immediately but should otherwise keep all communications on Airbnb.
10. ACCESS. No access to any restricted areas, fire escapes, or areas not approved on the listing except for fire escapes in the event of an emergency.
11. LIGHTS/APPLIANCES. Always turn off lights and all appliances (especially air conditioners) when leaving.
12. LOCKS AND KEYS. Lock doors and windows behind you. Unreturned keys will be subject to a per key replacement fee of $50 for any building key and $10 for any regular key. You agree that in the event that we determine that a lock must be replaced, you will pay the total replacement cost of each lock that must be replaced, including the installation cost, as well as the cost of all replacement keys according to the fee schedule listed above in this paragraph. For most properties, this will mean the production of five replacement keys for each lock.
13. LOSS/THEFT. You are solely and completely responsible for your own belongings. We do not take responsibility if any of your belongings are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed, so please secure your possessions during your stay.
14. PAID CONTENT. Do not order any paid content or services on any of the host's accounts, including downloadable movies or music.
15. FREE CONTENT. Do not sign up for free or temporary services or content on any of the host's accounts.
16. AIR CONDITIONERS. If there is an air conditioner in a window, DO NOT, under any circumstances, open that window. Opening a window with an air conditioner in it may cause the air conditioner to fall to the ground (which is extremely unsafe to persons and property below, and will result in significant charges to you for cleanup, immediate replacement, installation fees, and any harm to persons or property below).
17. HEAT/RADIATORS. Under no circumstances should you touch or tamper with a radiator. Most heating systems in New York are building-operated and come on automatically when the outside temperature drops below 55° Fahrenheit. Tampering with or attempting to adjust heating equipment is very dangerous.
18. HARM. If any damage or harm arises out of or in connection with your use of the home – including harm to any item, fixture, or appurtenance in the home or building – please contact us through the Airbnb messaging system immediately. Please leave the home as you found it upon arrival. If, during your stay, any part of the home or its contents is harmed in any way, please notify us immediately by messaging through Airbnb.
19. SHEETS & TOWELS. Please do not stain sheets or towels (in particular, make sure not get any makeup on them). Stained, damaged, missing, or destroyed linens and towels will be charged to you via the Airbnb Resolutions Tool. Towels are $19 each, hand towels are $14 each, bath mats are $14 each, and sheet sets are $99 each (if one sheet or pillowcase is stained or damaged, the entire set must be replaced).
20. CHECK-IN. Please coordinate your check-in time as soon as you confirm your reservation, so we can have someone at the property to meet you at check-in time. If you do not provide a check-in time within 72 hours of your date of arrival, your presumed check-in time is 3:00PM. If you arrive more than 60 minutes after your planned check-in time, a lockbox will be left outside for you with keys inside. Instructions on accessing the lockbox are available in the check-in instructions section of this guide. Please message us through Airbnb for the combination to the lockbox. If a lockbox is used, please be sure to bring the lockbox inside with you. If the lockbox is left outside, you will be charged a replacement fee of $50.00 via the Airbnb Resolutions Center.
21. FLIGHT INFORMATION. If you are flying into a local airport, please send your flight information (airline, airport, and flight number) as soon as you have it.
22. CHECK-OUT. Check out is at 12:00PM, and you may depart anytime before then. Checkout is simple. When you're ready to leave, just leave all keys on the dining table. The door should lock behind you automatically. If it doesn't, let us know via Airbnb message, and we'd be happy to assist you.
23. OVERSTAYING. You must vacate the premises prior to the check-out time. Unless otherwise agreed via the default check-out time is 12:00PM. By booking this property through Airbnb, you agree that if anyone in your party or their invitee(s) remain on the premises beyond the check-out time without prior written approval, sent via Airbnb message, to pay a fee of 2X the average nightly rate of your stay for each twenty-four hour period or part thereof that you stay past checkout.
24. MAIL AND PACKAGES. You should not, under any circumstances, have mail delivered to this property. Please contact us via the Airbnb message portal if you need to send a package, and we will do our best to help you find an alternate solution.
25. COMPLIANCE AND RULE VIOLATIONS. You are responsible for reading these rules before booking. By booking a reservation at this property, you agree to comply with If you book and then realize that you will be unable to comply with any rule on this list, you will be held to the terms of the “strict” cancellation policy, which may result in fees to you. Please note that by confirming a booking at my home, you agree that any violations of any of these rules will result in immediate cancellation of the remainder of your reservation without refund for any unused portion of your reservation, as well as charges to you for all harms caused from violation of any rule above, including incidental and consequential costs arising therefrom, at rates billed by any service provider I select.
26. WALKTHROUGH. At the time of your check-in, before keys are turned over to you, you will be required to sign a form acknowledging that you checked in, the number of guests, the number of keys, and your acknowledgment and acceptance of these house rules. Additionally, you will be entitled to inspect my home for any damage or harm, and a field for noting any problems is available on the form. You should note on the form any problems you discover. Anything not noted is presumed to have not existed prior to your arrival, and you agree that the cost to remedy any harm or damage not noted on the form discovered after your check-in is your sole responsibility. If you check-in via a lockbox or without signing the form, you agree that by booking a reservation at my home, any damage or harm not brought to our attention through the Airbnb message portal (with supporting photographs and documentation) within one hour of your check-in (sufficient time to conduct your own walkthrough) is presumed not to have existed prior to your arrival, and you agree to be solely responsible for any costs arising out of or in connection with the correction of any such harm or damage.
Pursuant to Airbnb's house rules terms, you must review and agree to these terms before requesting a reservation.
I appreciate your consideration and respect to me, as well as all other guests, tenants, and neighbors in the building and neighborhood.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.