About this listing
Nice and Cozy apartment located in a wonderful tuscan stone house farm with breathtaking view! Ideal for 4 People + 1 Bebè. This characteristic property is very close to Casole d'Elsa and it's the ideal place for relaxing and outdoor sports playing!
Ideally setting in a stone characteristic farmhouse with big equipped pool to shared with the other apartments of the property. This nice quintessential Tuscan flat is located on the first floor with private entrance by external staircase in your exclusive garden (70smq).
At your disposal also Private PARKING, just next to your Garden, BBQ, garden furnitures such as table, sun umbrella, sun beds and so..
- Large Living Room
- Equipped Kitchen with all you need to prepare and eat your meals (Oven, Dishwasher, Stove, Cutleries and so on... Also WASHING MACHINE and IRON in your apartment).
- A Big DOUBLE ROOM where it's also possible to add a single bed (On Request).
- A Bathroom with Shower
- A Mezzanine with a comfortable Double sofa bed
There is no Air Conditioned in the Apartment but I guarantee you that the big stone walls of ancient tuscan farms maintain the ambient always fresh also during the hottest summer days.
The property is just 4 km from the characteristic village of Casole d'ELsa where you'll find every kind of shops and restaurants you need. Also supermarkets, banks and petrol stations.
Please read ALL THE SECTIONS OF THE AD before making a reservation.
Guests have free access to the Shared equipped Pool area every time they want! We'll provide you of the remote control of the big electronic gate of the property to enter inside and park your car directly next to your private garden!
Interaction with guests
I'm Chiara, the owner. It'll be a pleasure for me to receive you at the property and give you tips and suggestion about the property and about restaurants and place to visit! Sometime when I'm busy at work my mother will receive you. However during your stay I'm very glad if you feel free to contact me in every moment you want.
Strategic base to discover all the Tuscan Region!
- Volterra: 28 Km
- San Gimignano: 25 Km
- Colle di Val d'Elsa: 19 Km (Here you ll find big supermarkets and every kind of shops you need)
- Main Chianti Area: 30 Km to Castellina in Chianti
- Monteriggioni: 23 Km
- Siena: 43 Km
- Florence: 63 Km
- Abbazia di San Galgano (The famous Church without the Roof) Magic place to visit!
- Beaches: 68 Km - 90 Km depends which part.
- Montepulciano: 100 Km
- Florence Amerigo Vespucci: 78 Km (1 Hour)
- Pisa Galileo Galilei: 86 Km (1 Hour and 20 Minutes)
- Rome Fiumicino: 257 Km (2 Hours and 45 Minutes)
A petrol Station and a local cheap restaurant famous for the excellent florentine stick are just 4,3 Km!
Casole d'Elsa is a small Medieval gem in the center of Tuscany. This village, still far from the tourist routes of mass, preserve a profound historical and cultural identity, which it's characterized by different cultural and gastronomic events throughout the year. The area offer many possibility for those who love to walking but also it's ideal to discover different classic Tuscan landscape for example:
- Chianti Area which is characterized by Pine Forest, vineyards, olive grove and Wine Farms.
- The Area of Val di Cecina where Volterra is setting, here you'll drive on a panoramic road with cypresses and small hills full of poppies, wheat and so on.
- Val d'Orcia and its small villages like Montalcino, Pienza, San Casciano dei Bagni. All encircled by colored fields of Poppies, Sunflowers, Lavender.
Other things to note
The Price Includes:
- Bed and Bath Linen (weekly change)
- Costs of electricity, water and so on (except Heating during the Summer)
- All taxes are included, also the tourist tax.
- Private Parking
- The Shared Pool and its equipments at your free disposal
The Price not Includes:
- Final Cleaning: 75 Euro to be payed here directly in cash
- Heating: 4,00 Euro per M3 of GPL at (During Winter Only)
- The Price not included 75 Euro for the final cleaning to be payed here directly in cash. As written in the description.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! My name is Roberta. I Live in a small tuscan town very close to the Chianti area, very short distance from Florence and Siena. Few Kilometers from my house Also I have a big property into the country side. It's an entire ancient stone village with a characteristic Tuscan Tower. Recently I have completely refurbished this big property and I have decided to rent it as an exclusive villa to people from all over the world. I'm very happy and satisfied of my decision as I love to met people of different cultures and languages. I speak a good English and French and I'm interested in cooking, art, literature and cinema. I love to travel a lot and I have discovered Airbnb only recently, I think it's an authentic way to find different kind of accommodations speaking directly with the owners, without agencies... and it's Great!! I shared this Airbnb account with my sister Chiara! She has three stunning apartments in a amazing Farmhouse near the medieval Village of Casole d'Elsa which is ideal place to relaxing! She will be very happy to welcome you if you are interested in renting one of her properties :-)