About this listing
Feel as a Yoga Home!
We have Deluxe Suite AC Room can stay two person neat fresh Air with hot and cold shower free Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner, WiFi,24/7 Electricity all rooms are great Himalaya view. Extra Pay Indian Tea &Laundry Yoga with Yogi Vyas.
Deluxe Suites (Clear Two Side Mountain) Double Bed Room- In a double bed can stay two person rooms with neat & bright rooms with, hot & cold shower & luxuries bed. free Breakfast,
Other things to note
1-Yoga with Yogi Vyas.
2-Indian home made Tea.
3-Home made break fast.
1.Please throw your Garbage in Dustbin,Don't Flush Toilet paper.
2.Smoking & Alcohol are strictly prohibited.
3.Gate open - 5:00 am ,Gate close- 10:00 pm
4.Check out time- 11:00 am.
5.Please pay your rent in Advance,Non Refundable.
6.Please maintain your room neat and clean.
7.Don't take unknown person with you in your room without our permission.
8.Please close your lights, fan and hot water when you go outside.
9.Please take care of your all things we are not responsible for that.
10.For security reason please use the same room locker.
THANKS FOR CO-OPERATING US
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I can be said that Yogi Vyas has been influenced by yoga philosophy from the time of his births. Vyas grow up India legendary a small city Tehri Garh
wal at Uttrakhand region close to the birthplace of Lord Shiva surrounded by the majestic Himalayan Mountains. As a child Vyas stayed with Himalayan yogis, who passed down to him their pure knowledge of yoga.
* As an adolescent Vyas moved to Rishikesh, the world capital. He also studies yoga at yoga study center in Rishikesh, under the guidance with Sir Brahmchari Rudra. One of the first and most famous disciples of B.K.S.Iyenger.
* Vyas is well versed in several different style of yoga having studied traditional hatha yoga.
* Vyas also holds a diploma in yoga form kaivalyadhama pune,under the guidance with Sir O.P.Tiwari one of the first and most famous disciples of Swami Kublanada ji.
* In addition to exploring the physical components of yoga. Vyas also has an extensive knowledge of yoga philosophy having read yogis ancient scriptures under the guidance of various Masters (Guru).
* Vyas also attend an international conference on Advantest in yoga education research & health Pune and Bhopal.
“Yoga is a way of life, an art of right living or an integrated system for the benefit of the body, mind and inner spirit”.
It all feels into the proper place for me. I love to step into the class. It is warm and smells so wonderful. The atmosphere in each class is one of flow and deep release. I encourage students to use their own inner resources, such as their breathing and internal awareness to make each class fully enjoyable for themselves. I specially take care, how to teach yoga to the beginners mind, and body with an emphasis on building a safe foundation for the further exploration of a yoga practice.