About this listing
This suite has 1 queen + 1 twin bed with private bathroom. Close to SFSU Ocean beach, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge and restaurants. Free street parking, 4 bus lines within blocks (L, 7, 29 and 48). A perfect quiet retreat to use as your home base while exploring the City.
MUNI bus takes 45 min to downtown. If you drive, it's about 20 min to downtown, 30 min to Fisherman's Wharf, 15 min to GG Bridge and 15 min to SF Airport. Host can provide prepaid Clipper card for bus upon request.
Bright and modern, two-story single-family home in a quiet, safe neighborhood close to shops and public transit. Free street parking.
We have 2 suites A & B on the ground floor and this listing is Suite A. Host live upstairs and the rental unit has a private entry-white door on the ground level. All guests share the common area: main entry area, kitchenette and living room. Suite A standard setup has a queen bed and a twin bed to accommodate 3 persons. A 2nd twin bed may be setup for the 4th guest upon request with extra cost. It also has a desk, mirrored closet, one window and private bathroom. Doors are secured with electronic keypad lock. Host will provide pass codes after booking.
If your group has more than 3 guests, the 4th and 5th guest can sleep on a full-size sofabed in the living room. Nightly rate for additional guest exceeds two people is $40 per person. Children under 3 is free.
The kitchenette is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, hot water kettle and microwave but no stove for REAL cooking. We provide one water bottle per guest, plus cereals. milk, coffee and tea bags in the kitchenette. In the bathroom, we provide towel set, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, hand soap and hair blow dryer.
Our cleaning crew will be on site from 11 am to 3 pm, to clean the bedroom and bathroom, remove garbage, change linen sheets, pillow cases and comforter covers, provide fresh towels and vacuum the floor. Please adhere to the check-out time (10 AM) so we could have enough time to prepare for the next guests.
- Please ask the host if you need to use our washer and dryer. The cost is $7 per regular load of wash/dry. No sneakers or sleeping bag. Preferably do your laundry between 7 pm - 12 am. Check with host for key access and the operating instructions.
- Free internet access and wi-fi password will be provided on a paper note in your room.
- TV monitor for computer connection and DISH network with basic TV channels.
- Kitchenette includes one-cup coffee maker, toaster, electric hot-water kettle, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator, no stove no real cooking.
- Enlarged city maps are posted on the kitchen wall.
- Transportation info on MUNI buses, Lyft & Uber are available.
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as you require. Since we both work full time so we prefer text messaging for communication.
We will great you upon arrival to show you the space if we are home. We will be available to answer any questions to make you feel comfortable.
We enjoy living in a residential neighborhood that provides a quiet and safe environment.
Restaurants, supermarket (Safeway on 31st Ave & Noriega), coffee shops, 7-11, public library, grocery stores, coin laundry and many more conveniences are close by.
- City Map. MUNI Bus Map and sightseeing pamphlets available.
- If you needed, I can purchase $20 Clipper card (for MUNI only) and/or $20 parking meter for you before your arrival. You can reimburse me upon check in.
- I can purchase MUNI 1-Day Passport $17 or 3-Day Passport $26 before your arrival. You can reimburse me upon check in. Please email me one day early if you need MUNI passport and I will have it ready upon your arrival.
Other things to note
- Guests may park on our driveway on first come first serve basis. Plenty free parking spaces on our street blocks. Stay out from the colored curbside posted with limitations.
- If you parked on the streets in front of our house, please note No Parking due to street-cleaning scheduled on the 2nd and 4th Monday 9-11 am plus Thursday on the other side of the street.
- Turn your wheel against the curb to avoid car sliding.
- We want our guests have a smooth and comfortable stay, an exterior security camera is present at the front door entrance area for safety and check-in purposes.
- Only registered guests may be staying on premises after 11 PM. If Guest has visitor(s) staying overnight, your booking will be modified by Host to increase the number of guests and charge for extra cost. Please notify Host in advance if you expect friends come to visit.
- If the Guest failed to notify the Host there are more guests than already disclosed in the Booking reservation, Host will initiate a Booking Change to reflect the actual number of guests and that will result in additional cost the Guest is obligated to pay. Host reserves the right to claim against the Guest's security deposit for uncollected rent if the Guest decline to pay the Change Order.
- No solicitation of any kind of product or service to other guests.
- No smoking, no alcohol drinking, no drug use on premises. Guest may smoke outside of our house on the sidewalks or our driveway.
- As a courtesy, please observe our Quiet Hours from 11 PM to 5 AM.
- Do not burn candles or have any open flames on premises.
- Please label your food in the fridge so other guests will not accidentally consume.
- For safety reason, do not use your own appliance on premises.
- Ash Host if you need to iron clothes.
- Please arrange with host if you need to do laundry, the cost is $7 per load of wash/dry.
- Guest may park on the street for free or on our driveway (first come, first serve). Your car may be towed if you parked on our neighbor's driveway or blocked their garage access.
## Check-in time is on or after 3 PM ##
- Notify host about your planned arrival time at least one hour early.
- We will try to accommodate guest's arrival earlier than 3 PM. This is possible only after previous guests have already checked out. Guest also has the option to drop off luggage early.
- To maintain a clean floor, please remove street shoes before entering the rental unit.
- Immediately inspect all furniture, beds, closet, kitchen equipment and bathroom after you checked in. Please let host know within one hour if there are any issues, so the Host may take remedial actions.
## Check-out time is on or before 10 AM ##
- Please wash dishes and utensils after each use and keep the kitchen area generally tidy.
- Bring out garbage bags from your rooms and toss into trash or recycle bin. Please leave leftover food in the fridge for our cleaning lady to dispose appropriately.
- Please leave the iron-gate key on the table in your room. A $10 fee for lost key will be collected from guest's security deposit.
- Late check-out fee will be charged at $10 per each 15 minutes of late time, to be collected from guest’s security deposit.
- We appreciate your being nice to everything in our space facilities. We expect you to report any damage caused during your stay, so we can fix it before next guest's arrival. You will only be held responsible for damage that costs more than $30 to repair or replace. Host reserves the right to claim any unreported damage against the security deposit.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 177 reviews for other properties.View other reviews