About this listing
Our spacious flat with balcony is surrounded by a big garden (you will have to share with more than 10 turtles) offers a familiar and mediterranean athmosphere, in which you will feel comfortable right away. Our home is central but peaceful located.
Our spacious apartment has 3 bedrooms, an open plan kitchen with dining table, a living room and an a balcony with a dining table. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, coffee machine, water, toatster, kettle etc. The living room is furnished with a flat screen TV and a big sofa and armchair large enough to accommandate you all. The apartment comfortably accommodates up to 6 people.
Our garden is alltogther 1000m² big and invites for playing or having rest in the shadow. We have a bunch of tree like kiwi, khaki, olives, figs, cherries, pomegranate or grapevine. You will also here deckchairs, s swing and a table tennis table for a match in between.
The centerpiece of our garden is the big dalmatian barbue with the attached outdoor kitchen. You are invited to barbecue and have a dinner at the big wooden table under the pergola. We can also help you to find the right fish at the daily fresh market and clean it by the sea.
Interaction with guests
We live also in the house, right at your doorstep and we will be at your disposal during your stay. You have all the privacy but we are a knock away if you need help or are simply in the mood to share a glass of wine. We are happy to prepare you a traditional Dalmatian dinner in the garden, to lough in our wine and brandy cellar, to organize a boat tour through the more than 100 islands in front of us or to take you with us on regatta on our wooden sailing boat.
We are located in a calm area in the small town of Biograd in a street with hardly any through- traffic. You will reach everything within walking distance. The next beach is 300m far away, the town center with daily fresh market, restaurants, bars is 800m from us. We have a small bakery in the same street and the next corner shop is just 200m away.
Biograd itself is in the heart of the Croatian Adriatic Coastline. Thank to its central position, it is the ideal starting point to discover Croatia. Most of the national- and nature parks like Krka, Plitvicer Lakes, the Kornati Archipelago, Paklenica, Velebit, the Zrmanja Lake etc. are not far from us (10% of Croatia are covered by nature parks) and wonderful daytrips (promise :-). The ancient cities like Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir or Split are also worth to visit, during daytime or for walk in the evening. Writing this, I think you have to come more than one time.
Biograd is located centrally and easily accessible via the highway. The public bus connection are very good connected. 20km far from us is the aiprort of Zadar and 100km the airport of Split. We are happy to pick you up at one of the ferry station or at the airport or to organize for you a taxi that will bring you to us.
You can park your car on our fanced property.
Other things to note
Standard check in time is 4 p.m.
Standard check out time is 10 a.m. Both times are flexible, but please ask in advance if you'd like to arrive erlier.
We'd love to accommodate your needs compatibly with other guests.
- smoking is only allowed on the balcony or in the garden
- please pay attention to waste separation
- the kitchen and the flat is well equipped. If you need somthing extra don´t hesitate to ask
- washing machines and a dryer are in the basement. Please ask for it.
- please cheque under your car if there are any turtles under it before you drive. Please also keep the garden gate closed
- you are invited to barbecue in the garden and to use the outdoor kitchen
- if you have further questions, don´t hesitate to ask
- Rauchen ist nur auf dem Balkon oder im Garten erlaubt
- Bitte achtet auf Mülltrennung gemäß Beschriftung im Haus
- Die Küche wie auch die ganze Wohnung ist gut ausgestattet. Falls ihr doch etwas vermisst, fragt bitte danach egal ob: Mixer, Kuchenform, Informationen oder Vorschläge. Wir leben neben an.
- Wir haben im Keller zwei Waschmaschinen und einen Trockner. Bitte fragt danach
- Bitte denkt daran nach Schildkröten unter euren Auto zu schauen und schließt die Tore zum Garten
- Teilt uns bitte mit, wann ihr grillen und die Sommerküche benutzen wollt. Spontane "Kochausbrüche" sind natürlich kein Problem
- Und wenn ihr Fragen habt, kommt einfach auf uns zu