Sited in the central square of Plaka, walking distance from Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, coffee shops and traditional taverns. The apartment's high ceillings and windows offer a unique view. The sunny spacious rooms create a relaxing atmoshpere.
- Non smoking house.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties allowed.
- All lights, a/c and electrical appliances should be turned off when leaving the apartment.
- check in after 10.00 am - check out until 15.00 pm.(with prior information we can be more flexible for the check in and check out time)
- On arrival we will let you into the apartment, and show you the apartment in detail.
- Please be respectful to our neighbors. Please keep the noise level down to a minimum after 10pm.
- We deliver the apartment cleaned with new sheets and towels for all number of guests.
- In case our guests during their stay, desire daily cleaning of the appartment , new sheets and towels there is extra cleaning fee 20,00 euros / day.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I’m an easy going down to earth person. Due to the nature of my profession i have the opportunity to travel abroad, meet people from different cultures, and be fortunate creating friendships all over the world.
Recently, I made a decision to relocate from my childhood residence sited at the foothills of Acropolis, to the eastern coast of Attica, near the sea.
After six months of intensive works focused on constructional renovations and elegant decoration interventions, my former residence has become a warm, spacious, fully equipped living facility, waiting to memorably host and enhance your travelling journey with privacy, quietness, comfort, security, and within walking distance transportation accessibility right in the center of the most historical part of Athens.
Considering myself a citizen of the world with a wide spectrum of interests, ranging from book reading to enjoying sports and travelling abroad, I would be more than happy to be your guide and assist you with any information you may need for comforting your staying.