You're visiting Berlin for a weekend? You're looking for a quiet place in a vibrant area from which you can easily explore the city? You don't want to stay in a hostel, but in an authentic and clean apartment? Then my place is the right choice!
- is spacious - 90m² with seperate bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room and dining room
- quiet, on a one-way street with no traffic
- in an excellent location: walking distance to supermarkets, bars and restaurants; and close to a tram and metro station from which you quickly get into the city center
- has beautiful high ceilings, real parquet floors, doors with wood paneling and tasteful decor.
- is equipped with a balcony and WLAN
- bright: the rooms have large windows facing the street and the courtyard.
- newly renovated and modern: in 2013 completely renovated, with new kitchen and bathroom
- authentic: I actually live in it! :-) Most apartments in Prenzlauer Berg are no apartments, but pure Airbnb accommodations...
No loud noise and parties!
--> Please take good care of my apartment and leave it in as good a state as you have found it
Hallo, ich bin in München geboren und lebe seit 7 Jahren in Berlin. Ich arbeite im Umweltministerium. Ich liebe Reisen, sei es in die schönen Ecken Deutschlands oder weit weg in exotische Länder wie Nordkorea, Bangladesch oder Sansibar.
I'm born in Munich and moved to Berlin 7 years ago. I work for the federal ministry of environment. I love travelling, not only to Germany's most beautiful places, but also to faraway and exotic countries such as North Korea, Bangladesh or Sanzibar.