This light, beautiful, trendy and quiet house, located in the best area of Utrecht is IT. Ideally situated to see the tour: it will pass twice in the front and back streets! Enjoy outdoor hot tub & sunny terraces, great restaurants, shops.
This dream house is special.
First floor has an outdoor private terrace (where we put our hot tub) and glass windows on three sides. The room adjacent to it has a glass floor - to let the light into the house downstairs!
Enjoy super relaxed comfort in our spacious living area, connected fully equipt kitchen, massive wood dinning table. Wi-fi, netflix, 2 televisions, (watch from bed or hot tub!), sun all day long on our 3 choices of terraces. Our large couch could serve as an extra sleeping place. We have two lovely cats (self sufficient) will love your simple attention and some basic care.
- 15 minutes walking distance from Central Station
- 10 minutes walking distance to the start of the Tour de France
- 4 minutes walking distance from public transport (bus)
- 30 minutes by train to Amsterdam
- 30 minutes by direct train to Schiphol Airport
- 10 minutes walking distance from the Domtoren
- 4 minutes walking to the most trendy shopping street in Utrecht: Twijnstraat ( the vibrant 'Ledig Erf' and the medieval city center)
Fully equip kitchen
SmartTV downstairs, flat screen upstairs
Sonos sound system (connect to your music)
Interaction with guests
You will have the place to yourself.
We would like to check in on our cats sometimes -by appointment.
Other things to note
I may ask you to feed/give water the cats in the morning...
We ask for no smoking in the house and no other pets (since we have 2 cats already!) We need guests who are willing to be nice to them:-)
No big parties in the house please...a few quiet guests okay...
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am an American living in Holland 18 years - I am a business owner in Utrecht. I often make reservations for guests that come for work so I know what people like. Now I also list my home and hope you enjoy it.
I speak Dutch!