About this listing
Beautiful, sunny suite with a large balcony, located in the heart of downtown Toronto! A clean, comfortable home away from home that's a short walk to the Convention Centre, and amidst some of the city's tastiest restaurants, best shopping and biggest attractions.
A bright, sunny one-bedroom plus den, this west-facing unit has floor-to-ceiling windows that provide ample sunshine throughout the day. There are also curtains to provide privacy!
- Large, open-concept kitchen with high end appliances and tons of counter space
- Living room with comfy seating and a TV with access to hundreds of channels, including HBO
- Bedroom with a comfy queen size bed and black-out curtains
- Cozy den with a large assortment of novels that you're welcome to borrow
- Bathroom has a deep soaker tub (bubble bath provided!) and the shower has great water pressure
- Large balcony with chairs for lounging in the afternoon sun, electric BBQ, and table & chairs for dining al fresco
- In-suite washer and dryer
- No parking available on premises, but several public lots nearby - anticipate $20-30 per day.
Your key and fob will provide access to the building's amenities floor, which has a gym, sauna and outdoor pool.
Interaction with guests
You will be greeted by me (or a friend) who can show you around the unit and answer any questions. While I will not be in the city during your stay, I'm always available via text should the need arise.
Other things to note
Please treat the place with the same respect you would your own home.
- No parties or excessive noise - please respect the neighbours.
- No smoking inside the unit.
- Small/medium, well-behaved dogs are welcome. Please let me know ahead of time so that I can leave dishes & toys out for you!
- If you smoke on the balcony, please DO NOT throw butts over the railing, as this has been known to start fires on the balconies of lower floors. Please use the flower pot that's provided on the balcony table for your butts.
- You're welcome to borrow and read any of the books in the den - but please don't take them with you when you go!
I'm from Toronto, where I make a living in the television industry. I love to travel, and experience each city like a local. My hope is that when people stay at my place, it feels like a home away from home.